Author Topic: Daily fantasy basketball  (Read 1671 times)

Daily fantasy basketball
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »

Offline larrikin

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
Anyone here ever play daily fantasy basketball?  It is when you don't select players to keep for the whole year but when you pick them nightly.  No longer are you bound by studs either getting injured or slumping, also the commitment is up to you.  If you feel like playing 1 or more games a night you can, or if you want to take a break from it all then you can and you won't ruin your teams chances like traditional basketball leagues.

Once in a league you have 100K in money to spend on players or you can play vs 2,3,6 players in a snake format. You can play in leagues that range from head to head, 3 people, 6 people, 10, 20 or go up against hundreds in the larger leagues. You also can play in free leagues or money leagues ($2, $5, $11, $22, $55 and higher) though most people just play the $2, $5 and $11 leagues. Also as it stands they have the following sports to choose from NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, CFB CBB and NHL

I won't post a link to ant sites because most admins consider it "spam" however if you are interested shoot me an email (which is located in my profile) I will be happy to answer any questions about it.

Tonight I have Rondo and Wilcox from the Celtics with Noah and Deng from the Bulls, tomorrow who knows who I will choose, thats the fun part.

Well I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Cheers

James

Re: Daily fantasy basketball
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:31 PM »

Offline larrikin

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
Well it turns out Matthew Berry the ESPN expert has sponsored a free roll, where you enter for free but can win money.  If you are a fantasy nut you should enter this.

http://www.draftstreet.com/default.aspx?game_id=674273&r=gibbathy