Author Topic: Post counts / member groups  (Read 60932 times)

Re: Post counts / member groups
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2023, 04:44:36 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Umm did the site change it's appearance??

Also I notice, NOW we can see the stats/leaderboard and a list of ALL registered users here over the years

Top 6 in posting ALL time are Roy H, JPotter, indeedproceed, Who, Liam, Shaqattack, and wdleehi. Handful of others right behind at 30-33K posts/comments

What's it look like?  No change for me, but I've been screwing around and may have broken something.

EDIT:  I may have fixed it back to what it was.  Where was the member list located in the other version you were seeing?

It was a blue/light blue background and there wasn't the "latest discussions" section on the right like it is usually. I unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot of it.

Also unfortunately I don't see the member list section anymore. In that other version, it was at the bottom where it showed who was online, gave a stat as to how many people have been here (online) today which was 330, as well as the record for most members online in a single day (which was March 22, 2014 where 4,259 people were online here at some point). And the leaderboard/user list was also there to click into which I did.

I also found out that to date (since joining around 2013-14), I have spent a total of 95+ full days worth of time on this site (welp)  :laugh:

I literally have CelticsStrong browser tab opened even when I shut off my computer and turn on. Just restore tabs and bam no need to always type in the URL  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2023, 09:05:36 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

Also I notice, NOW we can see the stats/leaderboard and a list of ALL registered users here over the years

Top 6 in posting ALL time are Roy H, JPotter, indeedproceed, Who, Liam, Shaqattack, and wdleehi. Handful of others right behind at 30-33K posts/comments

What's it look like?  No change for me, but I've been screwing around and may have broken something.

EDIT:  I may have fixed it back to what it was.  Where was the member list located in the other version you were seeing?

It was a blue/light blue background and there wasn't the "latest discussions" section on the right like it is usually. I unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot of it.

Also unfortunately I don't see the member list section anymore. In that other version, it was at the bottom where it showed who was online, gave a stat as to how many people have been here (online) today which was 330, as well as the record for most members online in a single day (which was March 22, 2014 where 4,259 people were online here at some point). And the leaderboard/user list was also there to click into which I did.

I also found out that to date (since joining around 2013-14), I have spent a total of 95+ full days worth of time on this site (welp)  :laugh:

I literally have CelticsStrong browser tab opened even when I shut off my computer and turn on. Just restore tabs and bam no need to always type in the URL  ;D

Lol the moment I click the search bar at the top, one of the first results is literally this website  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2023, 09:15:17 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Years ago in the previous format, we had a leader board. Can we have it back again?

The last thing I need is a public testament to how much time I spend (waste?)  ;) on this site
ha. too late. your avatar already does that. but look on the positive side, your posts still number in the 4 digit range. unlike some posters who clearly have no life or shame... such as me.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2023, 11:12:59 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325

CelticsStrong AND CelticsBlog are two of about 15-20 tabs I always have open. ;D
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis