Author Topic: Warriors (1-1) at Celtics (1-1) Finals Game #3 6/8/22  (Read 52762 times)

Re: Warriors (1-1) at Celtics (1-1) Finals Game #3 6/8/22
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2022, 12:02:36 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Nba is so predictable. Scott foster on the whistle.

Please explain what you think this implies?

It implies every basketball fan as well as many on this board said foster would on the whistle tonight…and the nba did exactly that.

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2022, 12:05:21 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Would like to see the Celtics harness the energy of the crowd tonight. Last two first games at home they have been average with their effort.

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2022, 12:10:33 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
Take care of the freaking ball man

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2022, 12:47:27 PM »

Offline 4THQTR

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 61

It implies every basketball fan as well as many on this board said foster would on the whistle tonight…and the nba did exactly that.

Not sure I understand this logic. Isn’t he meant to be the ‘series-extender’? So based on his reputation wouldn’t it have made more sense to give him the call for game 4 or 5?

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2022, 01:01:06 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406

Not sure I understand this logic. Isn’t he meant to be the ‘series-extender’? So based on his reputation wouldn’t it have made more sense to give him the call for game 4 or 5?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/celtics-vs-warriors-nba-reveals-153923017.html

Aside from Foster - It looks like they put in a crew that will contain Draymond.

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2022, 01:09:22 PM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
Foster won't put up with any of that Green nonsense, unlike Brothers---who falls for every flop.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2022, 01:20:57 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1553

Aside from Foster - It looks like they put in a crew that will contain Draymond.

NBA TV, JJ redick and others just stated that as well. they said foster and his crew will not put up with any of this baloney and will get control of this game quickly. This is why foster is getting game 3 instead of an EXTENDER game.

I hope foster hits green with a flagrant 2  OR

2 technical and kick him out game. good riddance. pure thug trash.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2022, 01:27:31 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney

NBA TV, JJ redick and others just stated that as well. they said foster and his crew will not put up with any of this baloney and will get control of this game quickly. This is why foster is getting game 3 instead of an EXTENDER game.

I wonder if this actually hurts us - you have to think the Celtics (like Smart) plan tonight is to match Draymonds physicality instead of cry about it. A vet like Green probably knows his audience and how this ref assignment would respond to it and will back off. It's almost like the Celtics could be playing into a trap.

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2022, 01:34:17 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Foster won't put up with any of that Green nonsense, unlike Brothers---who falls for every flop.

Sure hope so. Now limit the turnovers

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2022, 01:46:13 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Going to the game tonight. So freaking pumped!

Wow that's awesome, have fun! And be loud lol  ;D
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2022, 01:59:59 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591

I wonder if this actually hurts us - you have to think the Celtics (like Smart) plan tonight is to match Draymonds physicality instead of cry about it. A vet like Green probably knows his audience and how this ref assignment would respond to it and will back off. It's almost like the Celtics could be playing into a trap.

If we win tonight, it helps as they won't have foster to give GS an assist in game four.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2022, 02:03:14 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

good point. sounds like IMME wants us to match their intensity and ramp it up from his pre game comments. we better strap in men. this will be a wild ride.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2022, 02:05:51 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

If we win tonight, it helps as they won't have foster to give GS an assist in game four.

right as long as no zarba again. we really need to win all our home games. we need a homecourt advantage like old days. win your 3 home games and you win the title.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2022, 02:20:30 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
Just heard on Felger and Mazz that the Celtics are 12-0 with Foster officiating this season (Regular and post season combined).

Maybe we have the wrong attitude about that guy around here.

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2022, 02:22:51 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Just heard on Felger and Mazz that the Celtics are 12-0 with Foster officiating this season (Regular and post season combined).

Maybe we have the wrong attitude about that guy around here.

That's not true apparently. They lost Game 1 with him reffing in the Bucks series. I think they are actually something like 5-2

I said the same last series (being 11-0 before Miami Game 4) then FLCeltsFan and others bodybagged me and corrected me  :laugh:

UPDATE: They just corrected it live on air lol. Now they're saying he's actually 6-2
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller