Author Topic: Gordon Hayward enters NBA concussion protocol  (Read 2806 times)

Re: Gordon Hayward enters NBA concussion protocol
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 09:28:46 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3174
Geez, talk about kit gloves. Did he get hit by a dump truck? Did that pick really knock him out for 5 days?

Sigh, if anyone needs this time to play its him. Excuse me for being insensitive but its go time. We need to see him these last 10 games be Utah Hayward or take home out the rotation. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You mean Kid Gloves?

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 09:32:47 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Geez, talk about kit gloves. Did he get hit by a dump truck? Did that pick really knock him out for 5 days?

Sigh, if anyone needs this time to play its him. Excuse me for being insensitive but its go time. We need to see him these last 10 games be Utah Hayward or take home out the rotation. 🤷🏾‍♂️
This is one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve ever seen here. You clearly haven’t dealt with the long term repercussions of concussion, or bringing people back too quickly from it.

TP

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 10:09:01 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

This is one of the most ridiculous comments I’ve ever seen here. You clearly haven’t dealt with the long term repercussions of concussion, or bringing people back too quickly from it.

Yeah, also it's the NBA concussion protocol.  There is a progression of benchmarks Hayward needs to hit before he is actually allowed to play.  Has nothing to do with him or the team.
Oh stop it!!

Don't you guys know that what the Celtics should have done is told Hayward to lie to his doctors about what symptoms he had, so that Hayward could purposely avoid league mandated concussion protocol, simply so he could play a couple of regular season games, while simultaneously putting his own health in grave danger.

What a wus Hayward is!!!😀😁😆😅🤣😂😎

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 11:17:33 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Yeah, also it's the NBA concussion protocol.  There is a progression of benchmarks Hayward needs to hit before he is actually allowed to play.  Has nothing to do with him or the team.
Oh stop it!!

Don't you guys know that what the Celtics should have done is told Hayward to lie to his doctors about what symptoms he had, so that Hayward could purposely avoid league mandated concussion protocol, simply so he could play a couple of regular season games, while simultaneously putting his own health in grave danger.

What a wus Hayward is!!!😀😁😆😅🤣😂😎

Lol I read the first 2 sentences and paused to move on because you were crazy, saw your picture out the corner of my eye and decided to keep reading... WHEW! ;)
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)