Celtics Basketball > Celtics History

Welcome to the Celtics History Forum

(1/3) > >>

Roy Hobbs:
By popular demand, the staff has created a "Celtics History" forum.  Here, discuss individual players from the Celtics past, great games, comparisons between eras, etc.  We're hoping that members will use this board as an opportunity to share some of their observations regarding great players that some of the younger generation may have missed.

I've started five threads to get things started.  Nothing fancy; I picked five of the most influential Celtics greats, and copied their biographies from NBA.com.  I'm hopeful that you will all add to these threads, as well as start your own.

dark_lord:
pretty sweet! im looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Donoghus:
Throwing out some games recent history but I'd love to see this go way back in Celtics history.  I'll probably add a few of those also.

Steve Weinman:
Well, that didn't take long.   ;D

"CB development on demand!"

-sw

BudweiserCeltic:
This looks like a cool section. I have my doubts about the amount of participation it'll receive, but we'll see. In my opinion this forum fits better as a child forum inside Celtics Talk. As expressed in the Feedback section, CelticBlog is in a major need of consolidation and cleaning up of forum sections in my opinion. I don't think it's in the best interest to have a variety of quite similar forum sections in the index of the forum.

We'll see I guess. Hope for the best, and thanks as always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version