Author Topic: Celtics (3-0) at Knicks (3-0) Preseason Game #4 10/16/15  (Read 19217 times)

Re: Celtics (3-0) at Knicks (3-0) Preseason Game #4 10/16/15
« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2015, 11:38:01 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
The Knicks looked like they might be better than anticipated. Lopez is a good back end 5, and Melo is an all star when healthy. Their supporting cast looked better than I thought it would tonight.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that feels like this but Thomas didn't look as good tonight because he wasn't surrounded by shooters. Lee didn't look as good because the offense didn't run through him like it had in other pre-season games.

Through 4 pre season games I would have the rotation as

First unit
Smart/Bradley/Crowder/Lee/Zeller
Second Unit
Thomas/Turner/Jerebko/Johnson/Olynyk

I also wouldn't mind replacing Jerebko with RJ Hunter.

The knicks looked bad to me, we missed a LOT of easy and open looks tonight and our bigs were bad (big z had a nice little stretch) and they still struggled to beat us. How likely is it that our bigs all play that poorly again? Couldn't rb, defend nor shoot. AB was 2nd in rbs with 8, A **** B and Jae tied for 3rd with 6 (Mickey)... that's sad!
this was the second game in a row our bigs, as a whole, didn't play particularly well.  Last game it was pretty much Amir doing well.  this game, I'd give it to Amir and Mickey in his limited minutes.

I don't agree. They weren't spectacular against BKN but they didn't play poorly. They did well defensively against brook too.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2015, 11:43:39 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Amir hurt his wrist when he was blocked one play and I think IT4 has been playing injured, I think he hurt his leg against BKN but will stubbornly keep playing... look at how he fell down when he tried to pop up in the first half tonight.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

I'm surprised to see that this is the second early preseason game in a row where things got chippy.

Are we instigators again?

« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2015, 03:54:38 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

I'm surprised to see that this is the second early preseason game in a row where things got chippy.

Are we instigators again?

Crowder ....doesn't mind telling the opponents what's on his mind.....like KG  ;D

When we play the Heat ..... Whiteside and Crowder / Mickey may all get ejected. .....gonna be a wild game.

« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2015, 04:06:50 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I can't wait to play these guys with Smaht in the fold guarantee they don't get lots of those easy looks from three
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk