Author Topic: Super off topic, off topic thread  (Read 1511708 times)

Re: Super off topic, off topic thread
« Reply #2085 on: October 23, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
hjjhfcvwjdcnjwdcvjakkdvbjkdbvjkadbvjkv

« Reply #2086 on: October 23, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2087 on: October 23, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
WELCOME HOME, CARLA! (on left, with Barkley ... 2 of ACF's cats)

GLAD YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!
  :)

- Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2088 on: October 23, 2009, 01:03:40 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #2089 on: October 23, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #2090 on: October 24, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #2091 on: October 24, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
I'ma write a story about Celtic Thug, simply because I feel like making fun of him today. Now that's random and off topic.

So, once upon a time in an age where the Celtics were terrabad, lived a man we affectionatley called Celtic Thug. No one knew if he was truly a thug, but he did like Tupac, I suppose that's a start. Now, one day this OG had a legendary idea that would eclipse all other ideas in all of history.

Roughly a week before the 2007 NBA draft lottery, CT was introduced into our lives via RealGM.com (boo) He stated David Stern would not allow the Celtics to have Greg Oden or Kevin Durant, because he's an evil communist that eats children and clowns a like. Using his crystal pistol, Celtic Thug had gazed into the future.

A week later, this prophecy became an alarming and sobering reality for every Celtic fan. We did not recieve either pick, and instead we dropped to the 5th pick. A hell that we simply could not escape. We were destined to be diseased, and forced to draft crappy old Yi Jianlian.

But Nay! There was indeed hope, a glimmering light at the end of the tunnel. For NostraCeltic, our beloved inside source and prophet had promised riches in the offseason. We shall aquire Rashard Lewis in free agency thanks to his friendship with future all-star, Gerald Green!

Surely with the addition of boarderline all-star, Rashard Lewis, an improved Al Jefferson and the return of our Captain, we could make the playoffs. Celtics fans across the globe were filled with much jubilation.

Even more exciting, Kobe Bryant wants out of LA at this point in time, because he plays for the crappy old Lakers. There were whispers and glock shots from Celtic Thug saying Kobe may be headed to Boston. Now we're a contender! The dawn of a new day, and now that small light had become it's own constellation in the night sky. Burning brightly, destined to live for billions of years.

He even predicted Kevin Garnett being traded to the Golden State Warriors, a prediction, based on his previous success would surely come true. This was a blow, as with KG, Kobe, Pierce and Rashard we would most certainly beat any crappy old team in our path of destruction in search of gold.

The only problem is... Celticthug could not spell, and didn't know the english language well. So, more times than not his prophecies simply were not translatable. Who knows of the glorious messages we had missed. We could not allow this to continue any longer.

In time, we developed a key to dicipher these unreadable passages, and we all sipped the wine and popped the champaign.

Until one fateful day, the NBA draft. We had traded for superstar Ray Allen; but this was not in the pages of this ancient book. How could this be possible? Even worse, Rashard wasn't walking through the door, nor was Kobe.

Now the thread is tearing and the fabric of time being unfolded. Just how did this man get his information, if not straight from the players and Danny Ainge?

OOPS! *The remaining part of that paragraph has been lost in an electrical fire.*

Anywhoo, now the off-season's MVA, most valuable aquisition had landed in BOSTON! But, Ryen Gomes didn't predict this, surely he would have known. Now the bolts had failed, and the bridge collapsed. Our prophet had been exposed as a fraud, and sent into exile for a millenia.

Never fret, as we went on to win a championship and we are still in the hunt because we're the greatest franchse, ever. Period.

Moral of the story is, Lon3lytoaster gets extremely bored and has random visions of our departed Celtic Thug.

« Reply #2092 on: October 24, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #2093 on: October 25, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
First post from my new phone. Never had internet on my phone before, never had a good cell phone before either

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2094 on: October 25, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
First post from my new phone. Never had internet on my phone before, never had a good cell phone before either

It's like a window to a whole new world! Congrats on the CP! ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2095 on: October 25, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
To the world you may be but one ... but to one, you may be the world.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2096 on: October 25, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Shiloh Pepin, also known as the "Mermaid Girl", a young girl with a rare disorder called sirenomelia, (and a local celebrity here in the Greater Portland area), died on Friday of complications from pneumonia. She was born with her legs fused together and none of the normal "plumbing", and was originally not expected to live more than a few hours after birth. She was a young person who possessed a contagious exuberance for life and a limitless imagination for her possibilities. I was blessed and honored to have had the chance to meet her personally along with her parents, and was very saddened at this news. I pray God is with her and her loved ones. Rest in peace, Shiloh.

http://news.aol.com/article/mermaid-girl-shiloh-pepin-dies/735060

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2097 on: October 26, 2009, 06:21:02 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
"Dear (My name):

I hope you are looking forward to what promises to be an exciting NBA season. The players worked tirelessly this summer in preparation for the coming year, and many teams revamped their rosters with draft picks, trades, and free-agent signings. I am certain that you will be treated to great competition night in and night out as the season unfolds. It will be intriguing to see which team the Boston Celtics is being able to combine extraordinary skill and determination with the right chemistry to take home The Larry O'Brien Trophy next June.
The action tips off next Tuesday, Oct. 27 with four games, including a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers. I will be in Los Angeles on opening night, handing out the championship rings to the Los Angeles Lakers prior to their game against the Los Angeles Clippers.

David J. Stern
NBA Commissioner"

F18ed.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:26:34 AM by Amager Celtic Fan »

« Reply #2098 on: October 26, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
Ys<+#i H Ҧ $oB0 "[~-;߮l䣗4ңjS}rl؄.:?kSN__zsKX*b]gyl6sg5W%#wVͲ)t8ͭ6n {k*HUnokk*vLp3`Rۀ03Jqmj1Cڃ+5GkEuQZS{Rri$ O GOBGa7<7>`9+7$h^(Q:~ gH5.$3E!m6-ZB!T*SB7{Hi6Tx\G.k*,Ʒeɲ'8)qJbmFz̹q Gk@pp~'ZS#sgno"9lwxrPxy&3>StcuCl`-bݘ+{KN~,7%㜤X4 t䡉!ӆ-哌R\{Wĩ™IeSV<ƵP ڷwgvoYnBBd7b46L<hafCbѭyj袒Ůkln&w[Yc$Cѓwx|uKw}A_Tn1h(C 7#eFJ WK.Vl0^!Y ǽnz=&ñqaAAgK%7OGڨdJZ[)H6 iAs-;І~"b}$Gl]`*0-PH2](zM}ā Jx{? o^r}ņhamL4jڝ%ywcY?S+ka(—Ƙ QJቆ`1`raS>R[==; $='OFb_n]׋. u Kjއ(|x_(adt ?Yyʆ rM}F4N)O(]w”7{|8J0f88ӨXёNyw0158σV/>uja1L["$Pc-d`hX5)rL8}5+{L$?x4)MM_+Tiۘ'fŒm}J0p{:*c8z[$?B'+67K6 FY)cI%p β:@W*'6aK`JN|k(6R%+\fT{ Cʼn2Nax;řa EX\fkM4 SמO@ /s;L@x?\؅"5';> li_[WS5nKNO`{UU(u yrs uw׉o0 em>.rŭ}py-tMC~) `\jm{xjYz O@ѺDg\xvB1>$Ιd5 aZ{I %9 x l1|sdMGŭC/k}a$(<Yzm{ ^ʗYޢ3)K(Zaa5f꽡B|/#1?K)CpNE}MS ̢KPQn EU񶶴K0]AlR}&FZB߆?up1<4."( NT\k`ҮWI.hă,k89Rs1`M y{h=e\⿥N( 8c^<oh҆m`he .R[,K* FKõ[~S ^׾ޗg> ؾn^*"K,5;p;,,rB~1bS1eq[̵9pԹ>kv[X?jn?˥RXBb{%4 'q\eo.Qf !_Ny@?Jխ^w#nuAU<"r{/21'k8X|4}D!}͂h;/֫vG[16r>P%>mwPY`Ult^f/E!2B￀1~gߧܿwt?z},K7Ks@M

« Reply #2099 on: October 28, 2009, 03:20:40 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan