Author Topic: Rose Confuses Arm for Apple  (Read 2396 times)

Rose Confuses Arm for Apple
« on: December 08, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Yup

Re: Rose Confuses Arm for Apple
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
One of the comments to this story:

Sliced his forearm with a knife while carving an apple? Good thing he wasn't cracking nuts with a nutcracker....
;D

Not buying the story.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55

Sliced his forearm with a knife while carving an apple? Good thing he wasn't cracking nuts with a nutcracker....
;D

Not buying the story.

well he said he rolled over the knife in bed.  I doubt it is what happened, but it is plausible.  If a person can burn themselves trying to iron a shirt while they are wearing it, then yes, I believe a knife in the bed could happen, lol

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

;D

Not buying the story.

Maybe Irving Fryar helped him come up with it...

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Well, at least we know what to get Rose for Christmas

Yup

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

Offline Hoops

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 5

;D

Not buying the story.

well he said he rolled over the knife in bed.  I doubt it is what happened, but it is plausible.  If a person can burn themselves trying to iron a shirt while they are wearing it, then yes, I believe a knife in the bed could happen, lol
I'm not buying the story either. To me, it seems like the Bulls PR staff (or Rose's agent) learned from the Monta Ellis PR disaster and came up with a better presentation and delivery for Rose's so-called accident. Of course, this angle won't get pushed by the media because it doesn't look like it's going to cost Rose much, if any, time off the court. That or I'm overly cynical and Rose really did just accidentally cut himself with a knife that he left on his bed...I leave knives on my bed all the time.