Author Topic: KG at Ben Gordon  (Read 7386 times)

Re: KG at Ben Gordon
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »

Offline youcanthandlethetruth113

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 153
KG is not the one doing the "I'm seeing 3s" sign towards the Celtics bench. KG can talk smack and shout at anyone he pleases.

I completely agree. Didn't Pierce get fined for doing the exact same hand gesture because David Stern thought he was throwing up gang signs? Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.?
"Perk is not an alley-oop guy" - Tommy Heinson - Feb 27th 2008 vs. Cleveland

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 03:22:57 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
KG is not the one doing the "I'm seeing 3s" sign towards the Celtics bench. KG can talk smack and shout at anyone he pleases.

I completely agree. Didn't Pierce get fined for doing the exact same hand gesture because David Stern thought he was throwing up gang signs? ****?

Yeah Ben Gordon has been doing a lot of talking with the bench, so no complaints if they talk back. Besides, put me in the camp of people who think that KG is behind Gordon in this photo, I don't think he is actually yelling at Ben the way everyone would have you believe.

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
If I was KG I would just flash this:

There, end of game.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

Offline GeoDim

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 22
This is probably being taken out of context, as a 2-Dimensional photo doesn't really offer much depth perception.  Gordon could be a few feet in front of KG and KG could just be cheering on his teammates or reacting to a play.

Honestly, if KG is actually taunting Gordon this badly, it's sort of pathetic...and I'm a die-hard Celtic.  Gordon has always seemed to be a class-act and doesn't deserve to have someone in a suit yelling in his face.

Excuse me?

How can you call KG pathetic and then call yourself a die-hard Celitc?

How can you say that Gordon has always been a class-act after grabbing his crotch?

Has nobody else called you out on these comments? Anyone? Bueller?
So being a Celtic fan means that I need to wear green goggles?  I'm just calling it like I see it.  I love the fact that KG is courtside cheering on his teammates, but he shouldn't be taunting the opposition, unless he is going to suit up and play. 

I also didn't say that he was pathetic.  I said that if this picture is actually being taken in context (which I doubt), then his actions are pathetic...not the man himself.  Try not to be such a fanboy.

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
haha, KG is still useful for intimidating the opposition even when he's on the bench
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers