Author Topic: We've hit rock bottom  (Read 10209 times)

Re: We've hit rock bottom
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2019, 11:54:36 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
It stinks how this team has all the talent in the world but soooo little chemistry. We are essentially the Sixers
- LilRip

« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2019, 12:27:16 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Change is gonna come for these Celtics whether they win or lose but it's gotta have an impact.

Sadly that's what I'm most excited to see, at this point.

I'll keep saying this:  Just keep Smart and Horford, please.  That's all I ask.  I want a team that is built in their image.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2019, 01:08:37 PM »

Offline Green-18

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Change is gonna come for these Celtics whether they win or lose but it's gotta have an impact.

I'll keep saying this:  Just keep Smart and Horford, please.  That's all I ask.  I want a team that is built in their image.

Couldn't agree more!  I honestly have no idea what to expect in the playoffs.  The one luxury we have is that Stevens can consolidate the rotation without any regard for player backlash.  It's do or die in the postseason.  If you play well, you play more.  The regular season marathon is a bit more difficult to manage in some ways.   

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2019, 01:10:45 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

I would absolutely be willing to take a step back for a year or two in order to jigger this roster.  By then, Horford would be the aging vet and maybe a backup.  Barring an A.Davis trade, this roster went as far as it could (last year).