Author Topic: Cavs lose 6 of their last 8 games  (Read 28209 times)

Re: Cavs lose 6 of their last 8 games
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2017, 02:35:40 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
IT is talking more and more trash on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Isaiah_Thomas/status/927391144589262848

I really am going to feel bad for him if he comes back and is half the player he used to be.

« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Is it now adultery to ask a girl how to hunt? Lol let’s not overreact. But yeah it’s questionable A little

I don't think it is necessarily a crime, but I can't imagine Mrs. James is very pleased to see that.
i agree. At the very least it’s going to make dinner very awkward. Lots of broken home items in lebron a future. If it blows up to espn, it can affect his mental state during games maybe too

This is just sad if true. Is it proven? Or is it basically her word about the DM?

If true, its just sad, because he has been one of the few guys who stayed with the same girl in his rise to stardom and financial mogul status. One of the most respectable parts of him as a guy was his attitude toward his family. It makes you feel for his boys too.

Hopefully none of it is true, or if it is, the wrongs can be righted.

« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2017, 02:46:04 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Is it now adultery to ask a girl how to hunt? Lol let’s not overreact. But yeah it’s questionable A little

I don't think it is necessarily a crime, but I can't imagine Mrs. James is very pleased to see that.
i agree. At the very least it’s going to make dinner very awkward. Lots of broken home items in lebron a future. If it blows up to espn, it can affect his mental state during games maybe too

This is just sad if true. Is it proven? Or is it basically her word about the DM?

If true, its just sad, because he has been one of the few guys who stayed with the same girl in his rise to stardom and financial mogul status. One of the most respectable parts of him as a guy was his attitude toward his family. It makes you feel for his boys too.

Hopefully none of it is true, or if it is, the wrongs can be righted.
It’s true she explains how it went down on her YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXD9uYii7E
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Cavs are in trouble and to make things worse LeBron was caught sliding into an IG models DM's

http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/model-reveals-how-lebron-james-slid-into-her-dms/

Yeah I don't really believe that until she shows us the message at least... I mean I can say Jessica Alba invited me to hunt too, doesn't mean its true lol.

Its her words against Lebron's, and honestly... No offense, but what do you guys expect? Its just slightly convenient that all of times, Lebron reaches out to a model on IG, when this guy can get anyone he wants lol. I just don't believe that at all.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
Okay I can't seem to edit my post for some reason. (Coffeeshop's wifi?)

But man, shaking my head.... Wow.

« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2017, 02:54:09 PM »

• Paul Silas

Yikes. Screenshot is kinda' [dang]ing.

I'm in a coffee shop too! In Iowa! Where you at?

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

Lol, in Korean town in Virginia.

Annandale haha.

Thing is we still don't know what Lebron was trying to do, and if he invited his family, that could certainly save his butt lol. But man, oh man, this isn't a good look haha.

« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2017, 03:01:26 PM »

• Paul Silas

Annandale haha.

Thing is we still don't know what Lebron was trying to do, and if he invited his family, that could certainly save his butt lol. But man, oh man, this isn't a good look haha.

Is the hunting thing just a shtick to get guys to follow her instagram, or is this a real hobby for her? Why's Lebron dming a supermodel to help teach him and his family to hunt? I doubt that. Is there no one else that can teach him that?

« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2017, 03:11:44 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

Annandale haha.

Is the hunting thing just a shtick to get guys to follow her instagram, or is this a real hobby for her? Why's Lebron dming a supermodel to help teach him and his family to hunt? I doubt that. Is there no one else that can teach him that?

No clue. Thing is Lebron could hire someone else professionally with the amount of starpower and wealth he has. He's literally asking for trouble hitting up a model like that for hunting tips when we clearly know what his game plan is lol.  :angel:

She does post videos of her hunting and fishing, but she is by no means, that 'good.' My buddy of mine who has done hunting semi-professionally, tells me he has watched some of her snapchat videos and tutorials, and he says her form and technique isn't that great. But she has a lot of followers due to her 'assets?' I guess? Lol, I'm not trying to be judgmental, but man I lost a lot of respect for LBJ if this is indeed true.

« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2017, 03:20:20 PM »

• Paul Silas

Annandale haha.

No clue. Thing is Lebron could hire someone else professionally with the amount of starpower and wealth he has. He's literally asking for trouble hitting up a model like that for hunting tips when we clearly know what his game plan is lol.  :angel:

She does post videos of her hunting and fishing, but she is by no means, that 'good.' My buddy of mine who has done hunting semi-professionally, tells me he has watched some of her snapchat videos and tutorials, and he says her form and technique isn't that great. But she has a lot of followers due to her 'assets?' I guess? Lol, I'm not trying to be judgmental, but man I lost a lot of respect for LBJ if this is indeed true.

Just listening to her explanation of the "buck" that she was supposedly referring to gave me a sense that hunting wasn't a natural thing for her. I could be wrong. I know that. I don't know her. I don't know how long she has been hunting, but when she talked about hunting it seemed forced.

It sounds like LBJ missed practice today with a "family issue." Understandable, although he is planning to play tonight. Hopefully he and his wife can work this out.

« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742

Nah, I'm sure his wife knows what's going on. Not the specifics but I think most NBA wives know what they're getting into and have some kind of understanding with their husbands about what happens out on the road.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2017, 06:17:13 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

Nah, I'm sure his wife knows what's going on. Not the specifics but I think most NBA wives know what they're getting into and have some kind of understanding with their husbands about what happens out on the road.

You think his wife who was his high school sweetheart agreed that he can do what he wants "out on the road"? wow

« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:03 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

You think his wife who was his high school sweetheart agreed that he can do what he wants "out on the road"? wow
exactly. This isn’t a kardashian marrying their 5th pro athlete for the paycheck money.

« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2017, 06:32:51 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 550

Not saying its true but why would it be a "wow" if she did?  Plenty of wives know about their husbands cheating and stay with them.  There was that story of Andrei Kirilenko's wife allowing him one cheat a year. 

« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

Not saying its true but why would it be a "wow" if she did?  Plenty of wives know about their husbands cheating and stay with them.  There was that story of Andrei Kirilenko's wife allowing him one cheat a year.

He has presented himself as a family man for a long time (and was one of the things I thought was cool about him as a role model since so many kids are going to look up to him no matter what he says). Him hitting up random attractive women on social media as part of some prearranged arrangement on road trips because he is good at basketball would certainly deserve a "wow."

If you google Lebron James family man you can find him talking about how much he loves his wife and how he has apologized to her for how much she has sacrificed for him to play basketball at the highest level. Pretty sure he wasn't talking about her sacrificing him sleeping with other women there...

Again I don't necessarily know if this is even a real thing, but would be pretty surprising and disappointing if it was....