Author Topic: According to Sporting News, Cs want to move up for Bamba  (Read 15357 times)

Re: According to Sporting News, Cs want to move up for Bamba
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2018, 12:22:08 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
This is a tough one.

As much as I love Brown one thing has me concerned...A young BIG. And the last few years some good ones have popped up. This draft some good ones are coming in. Just right now Embiid, Zingas, and the Freek with Maker can be trouble over the next few years. Atlanta should get an other, along with Chicago. Then it's teams in the West with AD,KAT,Golbert, then Ayton and Bagely possibly.

We don't have a counter.

Think about it the other way: what are those teams going to do to counter US?

Our starting lineup next year with Horford/Tatum/Hayward/Brown/Irving will be the best 3 pt shooting lineup, top to bottom, in NBA history. Every single one of those guys is a versatile scorer from multiple areas. We have bench guys in Rozier/Smart/Baynes/Theis who are plus defenders for specific matchups.

The Sixers, Knicks and Bucks should be worrying about the Celtics.

Sushi in a car!? Oh boy! ::)

Re: According to Sporting News, Cs want to move up for Bamba
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2018, 07:13:00 AM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
This is a tough one.

As much as I love Brown one thing has me concerned...A young BIG. And the last few years some good ones have popped up. This draft some good ones are coming in. Just right now Embiid, Zingas, and the Freek with Maker can be trouble over the next few years. Atlanta should get an other, along with Chicago. Then it's teams in the West with AD,KAT,Golbert, then Ayton and Bagely possibly.

We don't have a counter.

Think about it the other way: what are those teams going to do to counter US?

Our starting lineup next year with Horford/Tatum/Hayward/Brown/Irving will be the best 3 pt shooting lineup, top to bottom, in NBA history. Every single one of those guys is a versatile scorer from multiple areas. We have bench guys in Rozier/Smart/Baynes/Theis who are plus defenders for specific matchups.

The Sixers, Knicks and Bucks should be worrying about the Celtics.

The Knicks?   ???