Author Topic: NBA has no shame - Tony Brothers and Scott Foster = series extenders  (Read 3186 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
GSW vs Spurs game 4...guess who were the officials?

The NBA can't generate money with playoff series ending quickly. Their solution? ....  insert these two clowns

Its actually kind of funny.

Just listening on the radio , some guy said David West was on the bicycle and got a technical in that game 4 lol  ... not sure if this was true or not, but these two officials are this twisted

Celts haven't won in 7 games with these "fixers" officiating the games

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Oh cry me a river. This team should worry less about the officiating and more about keeping their heads in the game.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

The NBA can't generate money with playoff series ending quickly. Their solution? ....  insert these two clowns

Just listening on the radio , some guy said David West was on the bicycle and got a technical in that game 4 lol  ... not sure if this was true or not, but these two officials are this twisted

TP.

Foster, Donaghy's life-long friend, was the lead official in the lone wins for the Pels, Jazz and Sixers in their current series. That is FAR, FAR more than just coincidence.,

Short series cripple the league. Last year with the short series, the NBA lost millions in TV and other revenues. Consequently the salary cap was lower than expected.

The league, the owners and ultimately the players collectively get more $$$ if there are longer series. AND, the refs get more $$$ since there are more games to officiate.

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150

TP.

Foster, Donaghy's life-long friend, was the lead official in the lone wins for the Pels, Jazz and Sixers in their current series. That is FAR, FAR more than just coincidence.,

Short series cripple the league. Last year with the short series, the NBA lost millions in TV and other revenues. Consequently the salary cap was lower than expected.

The league, the owners and ultimately the players collectively get more $$$ if there are longer series. AND, the refs get more $$$ since there are more games to officiate.

Yeah, it's not rocket science. Even if they were totally on the up and up at some level a monetary gain will effect your judgement.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

TP

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Scott Foster can burn in hell for what he did in game 7 2010

Offline G-Bones

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 89
2010 Game 7 was the worst game to watch as a Celtic fan.  They stole that one from the Celtics.  I wish Rasheed could have gotten his hands on those clowns after the game.

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
2010 Game 7 was the worst game to watch as a Celtic fan.  They stole that one from the Celtics.  I wish Rasheed could have gotten his hands on those clowns after the game.
Legitimately the worst game I have ever witnessed. Ugh
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Oh cry me a river. This team should worry less about the officiating and more about keeping their heads in the game.

If they only had a brain ;D...