Author Topic: Win tonight, then root for Bulls?  (Read 1018 times)

Win tonight, then root for Bulls?
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:29:46 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
If we can pull this off tonight, I will be pretty interested in watching Bulls 76ers tomorrow. Despite all the crying that has happened on this board over the last last month on this forum (some of that stuff may age brutally), we are only two games back of slumping philly who have lost 5-7 including stinkers to the Hawks Twice and tanking Mavs. Would love it we made it through the back door into the 3rd speed.

Related to this, one of my 76ers friends remarked yesterday how nobody in the league seems to get out of shape faster than Embiid, who looked absolutely gassed for parts of the game and philly collapsed in the last 3 minutes. Just us pushing pressure on them may make Embiid even more gassed for playoffs. Gotta win tonight!

Re: Win tonight, then root for Bulls?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 08:52:06 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1546
I'd rather be the 4 seed I think.  Indy seems like an easier matchup than whomever ends up at 6 and while I don't think Boston the way they playing right now beats either Milwaukee or Toronto, I actually like the match-up with Milwaukee better.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 09:05:27 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
I'd rather be the 4 seed I think.  Indy seems like an easier matchup than whomever ends up at 6 and while I don't think Boston the way they playing right now beats either Milwaukee or Toronto, I actually like the match-up with Milwaukee better.

Agree. I like the Indy and Milwaukee matchup much better than the Detroit/Brooklyn/Orlando and Toronto matchup.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 09:06:40 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I wonder how much cardio Embiid puts on off the court. Weight lifting obviously looks like it's a priority. Is cardio? Because he has looked gassed after days off going all the way back to his rookie (3rd)year.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 11:24:08 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Agree. I like the Indy and Milwaukee matchup much better than the Detroit/Brooklyn/Orlando and Toronto matchup.

TP to both you guys.

We just took Indy’s soul tonight. I want to play them.

Cs in 5.

We don’t match up well vs Raps. Let Philly beat them for us and we’ll meet Philly in the ECFs.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:34:26 PM by csfansince60s »