Author Topic: Bucher: KD to Knicks 'Done Deal'  (Read 9089 times)

Re: Bucher: KD to Knicks 'Done Deal'
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2019, 01:03:31 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
It's a shame so many people view Durant like this.  He's been the clear best player on GSW during his time there, and without him, they likely wouldn't have beaten the Cavs two years ago (GSW would have beaten the Cavs last year regardless). GSW needed him.

I don't know about the Cavs beating the Warriors 2 years ago without Durant, but the Cavs aren't even facing the Warriors last year without Durant, they'd be facing Houston.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Re: Bucher: KD to Knicks 'Done Deal'
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
On a different note, as special a talent as Westbrook is, I always thought they should've traded him and kept Durant.

If Durant and Westbrook co-existed, I don't think he would've left OKC.

Imagine if OKC kept Harden and Durant, and dealt Westbrook inside.

All they would've then needed is an average point guard who can distribute and knock down the occasional jump shot, while letting the offense run through KD and JH.

The OKC front office isn't too bright (IMO) and now they'll likely continue to be a treadmill team, making it to the playoffs while being eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round.