Author Topic: Report: Porzingis accused of rape in New York  (Read 9198 times)

Re: Report: Porzingis accused of rape in New York
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2019, 08:19:18 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Better him than me.

This got a TP.

I don't know why it made me laugh so hard. Caught me off guard, I guess.
;D That was the plan.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

Re: Report: Porzingis accused of rape in New York
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:40 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Very bizarre story based on the details so far.

From the bizarre monetary amount ($68,000 for her brother’s tuition) to the “signed” agreement that they are claiming is forged. Then she’s sending him explicit pics AFTER that night (and grew frustrated that he didn’t respond to texts all the time)? And keep asking for her grey and orange slides back?

The timing is odd, immediately after a serious injury, but not impossible. Who knows where his head was at in the aftermath of a possible career-altering injury. He could have been frustrated and under the influence (narcotics and/or alcohol) and became overly aggressive.

It’s another one of these stories that there is no good outcome. Either he did it and deserves to go to prison (not just pay her off), or she’s fabricating this story to extort him and it’s just a terrible look for the movement.

Very odd set of circumstances. Curious to see where this goes.
It's possible that the truth is somewhere in between.
Assume they were having an ongoing sexual relationship.

Only this time, KP, as you say, is frustrated due to the injury, and drunk. So this time he's more violent than normal, and hurts her. However, she initially doesn't view it as rape. Somehow she convinces herself that it was a one time thing, and that dating a multimillionaire celebrity outweighs the beating she took. Or perhaps she even loves him. (it's well known that some women manage to convince themselves that they love the man, even when they get abused)
He is regretful and perhaps promises her to make things right. She comes up with this idea to have PK pay for her brother's tuition, this way she doesn't come out as greedy, and PK gets to show his good will. If they both discussed and agreed to this we may never know.
But later, PK doesn't think he has done anything wrong, so he doesn't pay. She gets upset and starts pressuring him. The thing escalates, and PK goes to the police. All of a sudden, the woman is the accused. Her only option now is to take it all the way and accuse him of rape.
Looks like a lose-lose situation to me.

You should write true crime fiction.