Author Topic: larkin and hustle plays  (Read 1026 times)

larkin and hustle plays
« on: May 07, 2018, 02:07:52 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
He was a very disruptive player in his short minutes.Flew around the court and and made several diving dramatic plays.
One of my favorite plays of the game was a Brown block,he then pushed the ball up court passed to a cutting wide open Larkin who drove the  ball into paint, It looked like a layup, when he zipped a pass to wide open Rozier in corner for a uncontested three.  Rozier had enough time for a 5 course meal and proceeded with a beautiful three-all net
Unselfish and smart because behind him although clearly beaten players were closing fast from behind with length.

Re: larkin and hustle plays
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 06:55:23 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
He has made some contributions in this series. I really like Larkin but he was a terrible fit in the Milwaukee series. 

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 07:33:27 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
He needs to stick to TJ McConnell. That guy is killing us.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 09:11:43 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I couldn't believe Simmons had him in a mismatch gave up the ball and didn't call for it back -at the foul line

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 10:43:03 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I can do without him in crunch time. Philly abused him.

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
He needs to stick to TJ McConnell. That guy is killing us.

That's what I thought, but Stevens puts Larkin on Redick and JB on McConnell when he's out there, can't figure out why, unless he is worried that covering Redick will more likely trigger hammy relapse.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 10:51:22 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
larkin is what, the 4th pg on the celtics? he is clearly not a superior nba player and was on the team only for emergencies, break the glass, sort of moments.

he has been put in high pressure, important moments on a playoff team going to the ECF. thus far, he has exceeded expectations for me. i am happy that he has contributed as much as he has.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 11:13:41 AM »

Offline Spilling Green Dye

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 115
During the Bucks series I was always annoyed when Larkin came in b/c he was a complete liability.  It didn't help that he helped contribute like 4 straight turnovers at mid court when he got his first playoff experience.

But in this Sixers series he does have some value.. in particular expending speed and energy guarding Riddick.  I like his hustle, but he shouldn't be on the court in the last 8 minutes of the game.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Hope this dude is okay.