Author Topic: College Radio  (Read 1177 times)

College Radio
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:02:27 AM »

Offline BLEEDGREEN4LIFE

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
Hey,

My names Matt I'm a DJ at 90.7WXIN RI College Radio. Its a small student run radio station and we have all sorts of different types of shows. Myself and a few other people do sports talk shows. So in the hopes of making our shows more interesting I'm looking to find knowledgeable Celtics fans who could call in. This week epically because we will be previewing the upcoming season. So if your interested in having your voice heard, contact me either here or by e-mail and I'll give you more details. 

Re: College Radio
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:06:10 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
So its Rhode Island College? or what college is it?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
There's nothing wrong with helping out some gold old fashioned college radio, right?

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »

Offline BLEEDGREEN4LIFE

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
Yea its Rhode Island College in North Providence. I co-host a show with somebody from 12-2 on Friday's. Its actually his show I just joined up this semester. We basically just talk sports: football, baseball, basketball, local college action, you name it. But I'm a huge Celtics fan and my co-host is not. So I've been trying to incorporate different ways to talk Celtics into the show. And now with the season only a week away (thank god) we can finally talk more Celtics.

So I'm looking for somebody for this Friday to call into the show and just preview the upcoming season. What you expect? How do you like the new additions to the roster? What you've seen in preseason that you've liked/disliked. Stuff like that. Unfortunately we can't spend the whole 2hours of the show talking Celtics. But hopefully if I gain enough interest form Celtics fans I can get my own show, and just focus on Celtics talk. So if you want to be heard and help us out let me know.

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Say them there are cs fan all over the world

from El Salvador to Abu dabi.

;D
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!