Author Topic: Edwards & Dunn Traded for Juancho Hernangomez  (Read 29213 times)

Re: Edwards & Dunn Traded for Juancho Hernangomez
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2021, 11:54:07 AM »

Offline BruceBanner18

• NCE
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
Bit of a shame that Juancho has contributed nothing (although made 1 good stop in that game).

I freaked out seeing that he is owed ~7mill in 22-23, but apparently that money is completely non-guaranteed.

Dang, now I wish we kept Dunn didn't even remember we had him, much less traded for Hernangomez

Are you talking about the same Dunn who played 4 games last year and didn't make an NBA roster this year?

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2021, 12:07:19 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
Bit of a shame that Juancho has contributed nothing (although made 1 good stop in that game).

I freaked out seeing that he is owed ~7mill in 22-23, but apparently that money is completely non-guaranteed.

Dang, now I wish we kept Dunn didn't even remember we had him, much less traded for Hernangomez

Are you talking about the same Dunn who played 4 games last year and didn't make an NBA roster this year?

....ya...
I hear he's changing his name....

to Done

« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2021, 04:46:04 PM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1373

Grass is always greener on the other side  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2021, 04:57:36 PM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 986
How far above the luxury tax line are the Celtics? I know people have been saying the easiest way to get under the tax line is them to trade Juancho to a team with cap space or TPE. I was just wondering if we can still take back a little bit of salary in the process.

I haven’t run the numbers, but a big part of this won’t be determined until February.  If JB misses the All-Star game, it frees up some flexibility.

I’m guessing that Juancho is unlikely to reach his own incentives as well (whatever they are) given that he’s never on the court.  That’s another $837k (and makes his salary less than Dunn+Edwards).