Author Topic: Summer Fantasy Draft?  (Read 1906 times)

Re: Summer Fantasy Draft?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2021, 12:27:22 AM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 597
Now that the Celtics are out of the playoffs, I'm going to bump this one more time. Figure ten participants is a good minimum?
It would be fun to see how strong the teams could be with a 10 team league.

I see exactly 10 guys that IMO are legit MVP-caliber players in the league right now, so that would be pretty cool if every team had one of them (unlikely).

I don't think I have the time to invest in this for this summer.  Hope yall have fun!
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 04:16:48 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 514
  • KANSEI DORIFUTO
Now that the Celtics are out of the playoffs, I'm going to bump this one more time. Figure ten participants is a good minimum?

I see exactly 10 guys that IMO are legit MVP-caliber players in the league right now, so that would be pretty cool if every team had one of them (unlikely).

I don't think I have the time to invest in this for this summer.  Hope yall have fun!
It's the same for me with 1 guy right at the edge of making that inner circle :o, glad to see that great minds think alike :laugh:
Jaylen for All-NBA

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 08:50:06 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 484

It's the same for me with 1 guy right at the edge of making that inner circle :o, glad to see that great minds think alike :laugh:
Hmm...  I count 11 who've been typically considered in the "top 10 players" category. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:56:33 AM by tazzmaniac »

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2021, 08:08:03 PM »

Online RPGenerate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 333
Bumping once again. Still looking for a couple more people!
2020 Celticsstrong No-Top 10 Histrorical Draft:
PG: Tim Hardaway Sr. / Jrue Holiday / Sam Cassell
SG: Joe Dumars / Danny Ainge / Šarūnas Marčiulionis
SF: Alex English / Jamaal Wilkes / Bruce Bowen
PF: Cliff Robinson / Maurice Lucas / Robert Horry
C: Moses Malone / Mehmet Okur / Truck Robinson

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2021, 08:21:52 PM »

Offline gouki88

• Global Moderator
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1128
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Hmm...  I count 11 who've been typically considered in the "top 10 players" category.
Any interest in playing Tazz?
Trade Smart & Kemba