Author Topic: CelticsBlog 17years Old  (Read 17771 times)

Re: CelticsBlog 17years Old
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2021, 08:54:33 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
december 30, 2006 is when i joined this iteration of CB/CS. i don't know how long i was with CB before then, perhaps a few years. i doubt that info is available anymore.

i am here most days and my life is better for it.

thanks to jeff and all the mods - past, present, & future - for making this possible.  ;D

happy birthday CB/CS!!

oh, when i was first here people could actually take away tps from others...that did not go well.  >:(
I remember those days.  that led to some 'interesting' interactions between members. 

was here for the original CB under my original name Slam until someone swiped it in version 2.   Wish we could have kept the TPs from back in the old days and been able to see when we originally signed up for the original version of CB. 

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2021, 09:44:08 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Don't post as much as I used to, but I still read most days. Thanks to everyone for keeping this community going, this place was so fun during the 2008 run, hopefully we'll get back to that soon!

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2021, 11:36:52 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
I saw on Twitter that CB is 17 years old today and and got me thinking about, how long have I been involved with then CB now CS. 

I checked it out, I registered in January 2007, so just over 14 years with the same username.  I stayed with CS for a variety of personal reasons and I know I don't post as much as many do here, but I'm generally on it daily and reading up on the thoughts and ideas that this forum has to offer.

Thanks to everyone who participates and thanks to the moderators for keeping an eye on things (yep, had my hand slapped once or twice)  .

Kudos for keeping this alive!!!

Go C's!
August 2007 for me so going on 14 years. Like you, I am generally here daily and do a heck of a lot more reading than posting. I am grateful to those who led the change to CS in order to save the forums.

That's pretty much when I joined, and everything else you said goes the same for me. I'm happy to have this space.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2021, 01:04:46 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
I joined Celtics Blog in 2009 or 2010, I forgot. But I def joined Celtics Forums in 2011. Man, so fast.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)