Author Topic: Bass makes interesting comments about dealing with lack of playing  (Read 3075 times)

Re: Bass makes interesting comments about dealing with lack of playing
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »

Offline strokeracevt

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
Bass is my favorite guy on the team by far this year. He and Hump were my favorites last year too. That being said, I am not sure he is the most eloquent speaker or even the smartest guy on the team. Not sure he even meant anything in his statements. He is just p---ed and I would be too. I think CBS is not giving him the respect he deserves. I can only hope there is some behind the scenes player showcasing going on here for an inevitable trade. Whether it be a trade for Bass himself of some of the other players that are eating in to his minutes. I would like to see Bass resigned and stick around for a few more years.

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Bass is my favorite guy on the team by far this year. He and Hump were my favorites last year too. That being said, I am not sure he is the most eloquent speaker or even the smartest guy on the team. Not sure he even meant anything in his statements. He is just p---ed and I would be too. I think CBS is not giving him the respect he deserves. I can only hope there is some behind the scenes player showcasing going on here for an inevitable trade. Whether it be a trade for Bass himself of some of the other players that are eating in to his minutes. I would like to see Bass resigned and stick around for a few more years.
When I read posts like this, I feel like...

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 04:28:02 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
When I read posts like this, I feel like...

The only way I see Bass being resigned is if Ainge makes some spectacular moves to turn us into a contender overnight.  So in that context and that context only, I'd like to see Bass resigned.

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 07:52:35 PM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Stevens has lost one of the most level-headed and consistent veterans on the roster.

That's a good coach right there!!!
We need to trade some people ASAP.

Though in all fairness, I attribute most of the Celtics problems to how Ainge has constructed the roster. You can't just accumulate a hodgepodge of players and expect it to somehow work out.

Over-react much??
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.