Author Topic: Tatum Out 10-14 Days Due to Health/Safety Protocols  (Read 7834 times)

Re: Tatum Out 10-14 Days Due to Health/Safety Protocols
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2021, 08:51:08 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Will the Celts be allowed to sign a few 10 day contracts?

im all In for 75K  a game ....ya know ,  gotta cover my covid hospital bill. ....LOL

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2021, 09:00:13 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
This season the NBA handling of covid has seemed quite amateurish compared to the bubble

its really stupid playing these games for real or counting them when everybody is sick and passing it along to everybody else. 

Its hard to,believe the nba is going on with this non sense .

Just stop the business for a few weeks , and start with a confinement policy or system

I would not play , if i was player ....you can take it back to your family.   Your five year old who you give covid to , hugs grandma  and kills her off.

Hard agree

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2021, 08:03:45 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
This season the NBA handling of covid has seemed quite amateurish compared to the bubble

its really stupid playing these games for real or counting them when everybody is sick and passing it along to everybody else. 

Just stop the business for a few weeks , and start with a confinement policy or system

I would not play , if i was player ....you can take it back to your family.   Your five year old who you give covid to , hugs grandma  and kills her off.
This is no longer The Bubble.  The NBA is now simply doing what MLB and NFL are doing: Regular games in their own arenas with regular travel.  No one should be surprised at the number of positive tests.

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2021, 09:22:25 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359

This is no longer The Bubble.  The NBA is now simply doing what MLB and NFL are doing: Regular games in their own arenas with regular travel.  No one should be surprised at the number of positive tests.

Idk if NFL had this many top guys or teams getting covid. It was usually one or two guys.

Celtics are literally going to be putting a G league team out there.

They need to figure something out. No one's gonna care until a team loses seeding or misses the playoffs because their whole team had to quarantine for 2 weeks

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2021, 09:30:20 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
CDC Guidelines say 7 days sufficient if you show no symptoms and test negative on the 7th day.

Wish the NBA would conform.  Seems the 10 to 14 days thing is old school. I realize the need for caution, but when you factor in the age of these guys/low risk profile for serious illness, would think they could adjust this.

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2021, 09:46:48 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359
CDC Guidelines say 7 days sufficient if you show no symptoms and test negative on the 7th day.

Wish the NBA would conform.  Seems the 10 to 14 days thing is old school. I realize the need for caution, but when you factor in the age of these guys/low risk profile for serious illness, would think they could adjust this.

NFL uses 5 days if you are Asymptomatic.

They should move it to 7 days for no symptoms. I can already see seeding affecting teams. Or a team who misses the playoffs by a couple games due to covid making a stink

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2021, 01:11:49 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Mark Murphy @Murf56 about 11 minutes ago

The NBA announced that Celtics' game in Chicago tomorrow has been postponed due to health and safety protocols, along with a Pelicans/Mavs game in Dallas.

and

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb 3 minutes ago

Celtics had 7 players out due to NBA health and safety protocols. Tuesday's postponement signals more player(s) have entered that protocol. The earliest any Celtic in protocol could be cleared is Friday based on 7-day quarantine. Good chance BOS-ORL on Wednesday is postponed too.

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2021, 01:12:59 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 11 minutes ago

Another Celtics game postponed ... And league set to meet about modifying health and safety protocol. pic.twitter.com/TotuRSLgmS