Author Topic: Was signing Ray the right move for the Celtics? (That's what this thread is now)  (Read 1102 times)

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
CONFIRMATION LINK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-celtics-allen

Also a little spot on Celtics.com about a Ray signing!
Its on the right side under the video of Ray.
:)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:38:56 AM by Jsaad »

Re: Ray Allen RESIGNS (Confirmed)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:00:24 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Double.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:10:26 AM »

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
CONFIRMATION LINK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-celtics-allen

Also a little spot on Celtics.com about a Ray signing!
Its on the right side under the video of Ray.

Aldridge also repeated the fact that he heard that Rasheed still may not retire?   Glad that's not a confirmation!!! LoL
Did you catch the last part about Sheed?
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:12:13 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Ainge better be signing Allen to be our 6th man because otherwise it is unbelievable what he is doing.

When will he give the young guys or new FA a try instead of holding on to dear life the old glory days??

Pierce ok i can understand and KG we have no choice to keep, but was there really a need to keep allen??

I blame him for not helping us win the championship this year. It was his responsibility to say i messed up. None of this we win as a team or lose as a team excuse but i Ray Allen didn't pull through.

He did not say any of these things though

Rivers confirming he is coming back i thought was bad but this signing also is pretty bad imo.

I guess Ainge will keep the big three plus rivers until they will start needing dentures

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 12:19:13 AM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
Ainge better be signing Allen to be our 6th man because otherwise it is unbelievable what he is doing.

When will he give the young guys or new FA a try instead of holding on to dear life the old glory days??

Pierce ok i can understand and KG we have no choice to keep, but was there really a need to keep allen??

I blame him for not helping us win the championship this year. It was his responsibility to say i messed up. None of this we win as a team or lose as a team excuse but i Ray Allen didn't pull through.

He did not say any of these things though

Rivers confirming he is coming back i thought was bad but this signing also is pretty bad imo.

I guess Ainge will keep the big three plus rivers until they will start needing dentures

What "young guys" should he be giving a chance?  And what free agents are we missing out on because of this? 

You act like have Evan Turner on the bench and just blew money that could've gone to LeBron on Ray.

Neither is the case.