Author Topic: What 3 positions would you ideally cover, with all stars.  (Read 4505 times)

Re: What 3 positions would you ideally cover, with all stars.
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »

Offline AlaaAbdelnaby

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 2
Lebron, Kobe, Amare (or Bosh, or KG, or Howard) would be the best 3-on-3 team now

All time (10 years from now): Shaq, MJ, Lebron (figuring that he will supplant MJ as the greatest ever)

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 05:25:13 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
id say point guard, a wing (either a 2 or 3) and a post player (either 4 or 5).  i think you need certain type of players, rather than set positions.

if i had to pick 3 current players....cp3, lbj, kg

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
PG, C and SG. 

And if you were to even narrow it down to "types" of players at that position...

Mobile dishing PG
Defensive anchor C
Lights out shooting SG

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
PG, C and SG. 

And if you were to even narrow it down to "types" of players at that position...

Mobile dishing PG
Defensive anchor C
Lights out shooting SG

I like your call
I really do TP
I will make my own, sorry to copy your idea and tp for that one

Movile attacker with some shooting and some passing skills and sometimes a little selfish *a.k.a. paul pierce
Lockdown defender with some inside game and sweet open shot to open d and wonderfull rebounding with tons of energy *a.k.a. KG
Lights out shooting SG with ice in the veins *aka Ray Allen

If u add rondo to the mix im set

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 03:23:35 AM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
PG, C and SG. 

Mobile dishing PG
Defensive anchor C
Lights out shooting SG

I like your call
I really do TP
I will make my own, sorry to copy your idea and tp for that one

Movile attacker with some shooting and some passing skills and sometimes a little selfish *a.k.a. paul pierce
Lockdown defender with some inside game and sweet open shot to open d and wonderfull rebounding with tons of energy *a.k.a. KG
Lights out shooting SG with ice in the veins *aka Ray Allen

If u add rondo to the mix im set

LOL it's kind of funny I didn't think how close the Cs are to that setup.  Change the mobile dishing PG to a mobile scoring SF, and the C to a PF... and there you have it.

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

Offline Celtics17

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
I would say  PG, SF, and C would be the three you would like to have all stars at ideally.

Aa far as all time 3 man teams I would go with MJ, Wilt, and either Larry Legend or Magic. I realize that a lot of speed and lateral quickness would be very important in a game like this but not anymore so then passing and shooting. I would take Larry and Magics game over Kobe, and Lebron although I would certainly not be disappointed to have Lebron. Keep in mind though, if Wilt is playing D around the basket that Lebron is way, way, way overmatched and would get hurt trying to drive the hoop with reckless abandon as he does now. And, Wilt would outscore everyone on the court in a 3 on 3 game. Just my humble opinion.