Author Topic: Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday  (Read 7666 times)

Re: Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 07:57:54 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
So you're saying the C's night not get out rebounded tonight???

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
I think if I was cousins I'd want to change scenery as nothing is looking like it will change in the near future.
Cousins is really only 26? Wow

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 08:05:38 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
I think if I was cousins I'd want to change scenery as nothing is looking like it will change in the near future.
Changing the scenery is not going to change him from being an idiot. He's got like 16 techs in 50ish games. That's ridiculous.

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 08:26:22 AM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
Changing the scenery is not going to change him from being an idiot. He's got like 16 techs in 50ish games. That's ridiculous.

Players can change their attitude A LOT if they join a decent oranganization, with others stars and real managers. Not saying Cousins would, not saying we should go after him, but I would be curious to see if his attitude changes or not. I think it would. If he was in a winning team and given the "winning team" whistles by the refs, he wouldn't be the same. I'm sure he's constantly mad because his team is going nowhere.

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 08:28:05 AM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
Players can change their attitude A LOT if they join a decent oranganization, with others stars and real managers. Not saying Cousins would, not saying we should go after him, but I would be curious to see if his attitude changes or not. I think it would but it's not sure. If he was in a winning team and given the "winning team" whistles by the refs, he wouldn't be the same. I'm sure he's constantly mad because his team is going nowhere.

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

This guy is a total ass-clown! Even the worse guys getting technical fouls the past years took into the playoffs to get that many!!

I'm sure some how Roy will justify it!  ::)

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 08:34:09 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

This guy is a total ass-clown! Even the worse guys getting technical fouls the past years took into the playoffs to get that many!!

You mean like when Rasheed Wallace got 41 in a season?

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 08:35:06 AM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 55
Divac is doing a terrible job managing Sac... you got to wonder when is he out the door?
then I guess we can dream again..

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
He just got two technical fouls tonight for his 15th and 16th of the season, which means he'll be suspended against us on Wednesday when we go to Sacramento.

I've been waiting for it all game long after he got a T for shoving a coach lol

Well, he's helping us and he's not in the team. Everything's fine !

My thoughts exactly.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 11:04:08 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
The C's should tank the game to convince Kings management that the Kings will be better without Cousins!  :P
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:38:54 AM by bdm860 »

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 11:10:12 AM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.
Please for the love of all things holy.. No Cousins to Boston.. This dude is a time bomb..

It looks like they want to keep him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kings-gm-vlade-divac-says-team-will-not-trade-demarcus-cousins/

If he's off the table there are literally no trade targets worth the 2017 BKN pick.

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 01:17:12 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
Good....
Now that dang management knows the team is really headed no where. That its time to move on and give Danny a call  ;D

Quite the opposite in fact.

The speculation can end. General managers around the NBA can stop wondering if they have the goods or the nerve to deal for DeMarcus Cousins.

Kings GM Vlade Divac emphatically tells Marc Stein of ESPN that there is no way that the 26-year-old All-Star center will be traded by Sacramento.

"We're not trading DeMarcus," Divac said to ESPN. "We hope he's here for a long time.”

Sources told ESPN that Divac recently met face to face with Cousins and his representatives to make it clear that the 26-year-old is not being made available to interested teams and encouraged them to ignore any media speculation leading up to the trade deadline.

The management are awful, the team is awful, Cousins' attitude is awful, and he's right there at the root of all their problems with the rest of them.

He's also got 219 million reasons to stay.
Stay in SAC. Trouble with a  Capital "T" If he goes anywhere it will be to Washington IMO. I am in the Nikola Vučević camp. We can still get George or Butler with him.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

None of the techs were his fault.  It just shows passion for winning.

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 01:43:16 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Crowder can rejoice since he won't hear fans cheering for him and his potential replacement... O.o

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 01:46:11 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Too bad I was looking forward to seeing him. I'm sure none of the T's were his fault.  8)