Author Topic: Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday  (Read 7667 times)

Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday
« on: February 07, 2017, 12:56:16 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934
He just got two technical fouls tonight for his 15th and 16th of the season, which means he'll be suspended against us on Wednesday when we go to Sacramento.

I've been waiting for it all game long after he got a T for shoving a coach lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:05:40 AM by jpotter33 »

Re: Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday when we play
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:07:50 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
That game was Sacramento Kings Basketball.

> Awful on both ends of the court for a half of basketball. Basically asleep. The worst body language from Cousins that anyone has ever seen.
> Cousins and Barnes start something with either the refs or the opposition to get T'd up.
> Spirited comeback out of nowhere that is usually started by Cousins' raw scoring talent.
> Then in the last minute where smart decisions and good plays are required to win basketball games; awful, boneheaded decisions ensue.
> Cousins cries to the refs implying that they lost him the game.
> Cousins gets his second T and is tossed.

I could literally use that step by step for about 20 games in the past 3 seasons.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

Re: Boogie will be suspended against Boston on Wednesday
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »

Offline chiken Green

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 75
Please for the love of all things holy.. No Cousins to Boston.. This dude is a time bomb..

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 01:57:05 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Good....
Now that dang management knows the team is really headed no where. That its time to move on and give Danny a call  ;D

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 02:07:12 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Good....
Now that dang management knows the team is really headed no where. That its time to move on and give Danny a call  ;D

Quite the opposite in fact.

The speculation can end. General managers around the NBA can stop wondering if they have the goods or the nerve to deal for DeMarcus Cousins.

Kings GM Vlade Divac emphatically tells Marc Stein of ESPN that there is no way that the 26-year-old All-Star center will be traded by Sacramento.

"We're not trading DeMarcus," Divac said to ESPN. "We hope he's here for a long time.”

Sources told ESPN that Divac recently met face to face with Cousins and his representatives to make it clear that the 26-year-old is not being made available to interested teams and encouraged them to ignore any media speculation leading up to the trade deadline.

The management are awful, the team is awful, Cousins' attitude is awful, and he's right there at the root of all their problems with the rest of them.

He's also got 219 million reasons to stay.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 02:07:43 AM »

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065
I feel like Dc is showing no interest in Sac. I maybe wrong.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 02:14:04 AM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210
Good....

The speculation can end. General managers around the NBA can stop wondering if they have the goods or the nerve to deal for DeMarcus Cousins.

Kings GM Vlade Divac emphatically tells Marc Stein of ESPN that there is no way that the 26-year-old All-Star center will be traded by Sacramento.

"We're not trading DeMarcus," Divac said to ESPN. "We hope he's here for a long time.”

Sources told ESPN that Divac recently met face to face with Cousins and his representatives to make it clear that the 26-year-old is not being made available to interested teams and encouraged them to ignore any media speculation leading up to the trade deadline.

The management are awful, the team is awful, Cousins' attitude is awful, and he's right there at the root of all their problems with the rest of them.

Well if Divac said it..., Boogie should definitely ignore all those leaked trades he hears about.  It isn't like they need to worry about his attitude at all.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 02:15:07 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934
Some of these comments from Sactown Royalty regarding Boogie's suspension are pure gold:

The Kings lost because Cousins and his teammates don't get the same level of respect as other teams. It’s obvious.

Re: and it's getting ridiculous

Demarcus Cousins: Choose Your Own Adventure, The 1st Tech
Let’s set the scene…timeout has been called. Taj Gibson has already been assessed one tech and is getting in the ref’s face. Demarcus, do you:

1) Continue walking to the bench. Your team will get at least one free throw and there’s a chance Taj gets himself ejected.

OR;

2) Run over and insert yourself into the situation, trying to tell the ref what action he should take?

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!

Re: "The refs made me get involved and push a coach."
It’s ridiculous. The whole world can see what is going on.

I am the 200 million dollar man
I am the Kings! This arena would be empty, if not for me. I am all encompassing. More power than any coach, GM, or entity that comes before me. I am the Boogie Monster.

Of course they did.
 Follow
 Jason Jones ✔ @mr_jasonjones
DeMarcus Cousins and Matt Barnes both left the locker room without speaking to the media.

Re: That Hennessey ain't gonna drink itself!

Re: Veteran leadership.
They must have seen a woman that needs choking.

In light of tonight you can still be pro-Cousins of course, and that's fine, but please don't justify his detrimental actions because he "simply desires to win"
The measure of his desire to win must be judged by his willingness to stop doing what doesn’t contribute to winning!

And despite his gaudy averages Cousins simply doesn’t seem to care about winning enough to stop what he has been doing for 7 years now

Re: Okay, forget about "simply desires to win"
But you have to admit that everybody has it out for him. The press, the refs, even the opponents are trying to make him lose. It’s ridiculous.

Guys, I'm gonna do it. - "Jaleel."

For those that don't understand what some of these guys are talking about, here's some links with just some of the controversies surrounding Boogie, Barnes, and the Kings this year:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/demarcus-cousins-sacremento-kings-refs-after-55-point-game-highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHzgkKdEjFc

http://nypost.com/2016/12/08/barnes-accused-of-choking-second-woman-in-club-brawl/

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/12/16/13991392/demarcus-cousins-yell-reporter-locker-room-tirade-negative-column

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/12/01/matt-barnes-demarcus-cousins-sixers-kings-wet-floor-philly-cheesesteak-hennessy-video/

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 02:32:51 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Their organization is just a joke to a point you feel sorry for their fans

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
At what point you will start thinking that the FO is not the only one at fault here?

Here is what a Sac's fan wrote : (you can see the discussion in Sac reddit)

"Cousins isn't a leader. I don't care how much you live the greatest King ever. I love him just as much. He isn't a leader. Leaders motivate their team by more than just stats. They lead by their behavior on and off the court. They lead by passion and controlling their emotions.
Boogie is a naturally talented freak. The **** this guy does at 280+ lbs. is incredible. He has developed a killer shot in 2 years and has worked on passing and his defense. We forget that not every NBA player is gifted in such a way. They need to work. They need to put in that overtime. I hated those kids in college who could party all week long and never study yet could do the tests and ace it. No pride lost by saying that isnt you. Boogie is that kid and our rookies and such look up to him. If he constantly acts this way, it is detrimental to the team. He hurts the team by these actions. No matter how good he is, he ain't giving us **** when he is suspended.
But you know who is a leader? Isaiah Thomas since the day he was drafted. Boogie got a media firestorm when drafted. Isaiah Thomas only had one reporter interview him. I watch IT every game come off the bench first to high five and keep moral going. He worked hard for a team constantly trying to replace him. He has taken a team by himself to the playoffs and become an MVP caliber player. All of which Cousins has never done...
In the last 7 seasons, Cousins has accumulated 104 technicals... he is averaging 14.9 techs a season over 7 seasons. In what ****ing world is that acceptable...? The next highest is Westbrook at 76. IT has 6 this season yet it still hasn't changed the team. Instead, it does what we think Cousins does. It shows passion. But there is a fine line between passion and detrimental...
Why hasn't Cousins taken the team to the playoffs? I know... I know... coaches and FO bs. How did Dwight Howard, Allen Iverson, and Cleveland (pre Miami) Lebron manage to do that and more with less talent than boogie has had? A 3 time all star center who is averaging the second most points in the league should be capable of producing wins... maybe it's everyone else on the team?
Nope tried that. Look at the amount of players we have signed and let go to build around Cousins... why isn't it ****ing working? You can act the way Cousins does and be successful. Kobe did it. Kobe backed it up. Demarcus wants to be seen as a great player but you don't need to **** and moan to prove that point... Duncan proved that.
Watch the TMZ video of a drunk Cousins bragging about assaulting someone and injuring his hand in the process
Here's Cousins brawling in Florida with his brother
Here's Cousins getting ****ed up in the locker room with Barnes
Cousins threatening and intimidating a reporter for writing how he felt
THIS HAS BEEN [dang] NEAR WITHIN THE LAST ****ING YEAR!

I don't see other teams dealing with the this **** and yet you guys vehemently defend his bs actions. Should I post all 16 technicals? I live boogie but I am not gonna sit here and ****ing pretend that this isn't a huge issue and a main obstacle that needs to be overcome before we can win. The problem is that the fans, FO, and Coaches coddle him. The ****ing dude is 26 years old. The older he gets, the harder a habit is to break especially since it gets positive reinforcement from everyone. We use bs euphemisms like passion and emotional. **** out of here. It's called ****ing spoiled. Call it what you want... you all know it's true.
We need to critically think whether this guy has the potential to be like AI, Bron, and Howard or will this ****ing guy be like Michael Beasley, Amare Stoudamire, Josh Smith (higher talent level obviously)
When (if ever) do we start to look at Boogie like we look at Bmac and say "it's been long enough.... blah blah blah..." We do it to bmac but not boogie?
That's absolutely ****ed. You guys brigading my comment without reasoning is ****ed but this is a free sub so do as you please. It just solidifies that you have absolutely no response and refuse to admit the truth. You'd rather make excuses than think of solutions.
This isn't from just tonight's game... this has been since Boogie got drafted. Open your eyes and ask yourself what is the difference between the players I listed and boogie... the answer is clear. He isn't on their level and that is what it takes now. Even then we need 2-6 good and great supporting players.
Cousins isn't a leader. He isn't the leader we are looking for and he never will be."

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 04:27:57 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
I don't want him on this team!  I'll add him to my mop and bucket list that consists of Melo and Lopez at this point.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 05:17:12 AM »

Offline BE-Celtic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 48
He just got two technical fouls tonight for his 15th and 16th of the season, which means he'll be suspended against us on Wednesday when we go to Sacramento.

I've been waiting for it all game long after he got a T for shoving a coach lol

Well, he's helping us and he's not in the team. Everything's fine !

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 06:19:08 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Gift from far away cousins.  :D
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 07:11:06 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Please for the love of all things holy.. No Cousins to Boston.. This dude is a time bomb..

Sounds like he is ready to come to Boston !

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 07:23:29 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 977
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Good....

This, TP.  No reason to think that other teams are as interested today as they were a week ago.  Red flags are being waved from the tops of mountains and tall buildings.

Then there is the new arena coming on-line.  They need DC.

So, I predict he will sign a contract with the Kings where he will get paid more money than anyone else can offer.  If he's wise, we will limit it to 3 or 4 years, then go somewhere else for his real chance at a championship.