Author Topic: Danny says the C's want to bring TA and Nate back ; the interest is mutual  (Read 8999 times)

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
We should have resigned Nate Robinson instead of Allen. I think Bradley can step right in at SG.
Step right in at SG on a team hoping to make a deep run in the playoffs? Even if you are correct, it would take an irresponsible GM to count on that if he could get Nate and TA at reasonable contracts.

I think point guard would be the safer bet for him as it would a) require fewer minutes of him and b) match him up against weaker competition.  The road the the Finals isn't paved with too many elite point guards, and especially not defensively strong ones.  So he shouldn't have too much trouble bringing the ball up.  And defense is his strength, so he should be able to stick with the Jameer Nelson's of the world. 
I still think Bradley has All-Star potential at SG. Yes, he COULD play, PG, but he has a better chance at SG, especially with Rondo already being in Boston.

True.  His future is likely there.  But for this year, given that backup PG duties only require about 12 mpg in the regular season and less than 8 mpg in the playoffs, PG might be the easiest position for him to man. 

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Bring them both back. They were part of a very good bench this post-season. AND they are very valuable/tradable assets to have.

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
Has Tony officially re-signed yet?  Can't find this anywhere but on CB's front page.