Author Topic: Celtics (34-25) at Nets (22-39) 4/14  (Read 53208 times)

Re: Celtics (34-25) at Nets (22-39) 4/14
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2012, 08:42:03 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
My goodness!  The last three pages of this game thread were filled with vitriolic statements directed at the players who never get a chance to play.

Boy, take it easy, guys.  Why does the team need to have enemies among it?  Sure,  Jajuan Johnson, E'Twaunn Moore, and Ryan Hollins aren't quite ready for the prime time. 

Luckily, there are nine or ten guys ahead of them in the rotation.

Well said. We shouldn't write off the young guys yet. I thought Bradley's development would have taught us to be patient.
Well I hope you guys noticed that even though I said the young guys suck now, I did temper that by saying that hopefully they wouldn't in the future.

But come on, for all the people that call incessantly for JJJ and Moore to play, I think tonight was a good view of why they don't. Neither is ready and neither showed anything resembling anything close to NBA skill.

At least right now they don't. Bradley, except for an occasional defensive "wow" was the same way last year. Then again Bradley was 19-20 last year and these guys are 22-23, so who knows how much upside they have.