Author Topic: Dwight Howard changing his game to be more like Durant/Davis  (Read 2251 times)

Re: Dwight Howard changing his game to be more like Durant/Davis
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 06:42:05 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Good for Dwight. He wouldn't be the first player to have a career renaissance in his mid 30's. Its rare but this was also a guy who was a legitimate MVP candidate and carried a team to the finals. He's fought using the face up game but he has also been one of the most efficient pick and roll players in the league at times.

If Dwight can embrace a more open game while keeping his power it'll be a strong addition for the Wizards. 3 point shooting? Ball handling? Maybe he'll find it maybe he won't but he's arguably in the best situation since Orlando.

As a Celtics fan I hope he continues to be mediocre, KG screaming "paint your face clown!" is something I'll never forget and he's now been run out of his last 2 teams.

As an NBA fan good luck to him. Anyone who can take on honest look at themselves and work on their flaws is alright in my book.

Either way Washington should be more interesting than they've been in years.
Good thoughts.  If Dwight can develop a 3-pointer, more power to him.  It's the trend with big men as they try to extend their careers.