Author Topic: NCE/Recent Forum Topics  (Read 2297 times)

NCE/Recent Forum Topics
« on: August 22, 2017, 05:26:42 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
I am now an individual who is not able to post in current events threads. This was caused by my doing, and is fair.

When this first occurred, I was unable to see or access current event threads if I was signed in, which was fine by me, however in recent months, this has changed so not only are they view able, but they populate the ‘recent forum topics’ section on the side of the screen.

This is a very unwanted change, considering the number of such threads, and the fact that I am unable to respond. This is particularly frustrating given that seeing the threads in that section is practically impossible.

I have been a reader on this blog since 2006, and have not had any issues that bother me like this one.

I also reached out to a moderator, and was told they would look into it, but I haven’t heard anything it in some while, and it is severely affecting my enjoyment of this great blog.

If anyone with the ability to do something, would be willing to change that back (I know it can be done, as that is the way it was for a long time), I would be forever grateful.

Thank you,

Re: NCE/Recent Forum Topics
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Unfortunately, that is a tech issue which I know nothing about. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team