Author Topic: 2018-19 STM Renewals; how much did your tickets go up?  (Read 5604 times)

Re: 2018-19 STM Renewals; how much did your tickets go up?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
I was leaning no, but I just renewed now.  Some cool extra-curricular events like the away game party at Causeway and postgame shootaround both occurring for me in the last week were a lot of fun and started to tilt me in the direction to renew.  Then I got thinking about Gordon Hayward's return along with a potentially weaker Cleveland and I started to feel pretty good about renewing for one more season.  :)  Then we'll see where things go from there.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 08:30:26 AM »

Online jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
No seat upgrade opportunities notifications just yet.. Wonder if they are in fact sold out of season tickets and have a wait list now? My season ticket rep emailed me about a month back asking what i'd be interested in if they'd happen to become available, maybe that was the seat upgrade possibility this season? 

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 09:03:09 AM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
No seat upgrade opportunities notifications just yet.. Wonder if they are in fact sold out of season tickets and have a wait list now? My season ticket rep emailed me about a month back asking what i'd be interested in if they'd happen to become available, maybe that was the seat upgrade possibility this season?

I received the email regarding the seat upgrade process on 3/31 last year, so I'd give it another few weeks.

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2018, 05:49:44 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907

It's too early. But seat upgrades are getting tougher each year.

Mike

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 11:10:14 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Just spoke to my rep. Email for playoff tickets coming very soon.

It sounds like payment option is preset to what you did last year, although I did "pay up front" last year and was auto set to "pay as you play" for this year. I had to ask her to change it back to paying in full up front.

Mike

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 02:11:50 PM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18

It sounds like payment option is preset to what you did last year, although I did "pay up front" last year and was auto set to "pay as you play" for this year. I had to ask her to change it back to paying in full up front.

Mike

I received an e-mail today regarding a round 1 presale. Was hoping for an e-mail offering extra playoff strips but haven't seen anything yet. Has anyone else with season tickets been offered additional strips yet?

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 02:39:02 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Mike

I received an e-mail today regarding a round 1 presale. Was hoping for an e-mail offering extra playoff strips but haven't seen anything yet. Has anyone else with season tickets been offered additional strips yet?

In the past, the presale has always been the time to buy extra strips. This year, they appear to be going round by round.

At this point, I hope that there even is a second round.

Mike

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2018, 12:26:58 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Well, that was anticlimactic...

Not quite the availability that they had last year.

Mike