Author Topic: Cavs lose 6 of their last 8 games  (Read 28155 times)

Re: Cavs lose 6 of their last 8 games
« Reply #195 on: November 09, 2017, 10:56:14 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1553
BYE BYE CAVS!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CAVS are getting out worked!!! 25 to 42 on the glass!

that cavs team IS beatable this year. i see chinks in the armor. too many washed up old players who cannot play defense? they are still loaded in my book full of ring chasers. it is why i enjoyed seeing us punch d wade in his fat ugly face last year in playoffs. i hate him and lebron for obvious reasons.

Don't forget IT4 is still out. He'll provide them some offensive spark when he comes back.

no doubt. it is why i say they are still loaded regardless and still the team to beat in the EAST. hopefully they crumble and fall apart next year with lebron leaving and the washed up guys gone, etc. have to see what happens with korver and smith
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1391
Cavs will have a chance to really improve their record in the next few weeks. Of their next 10 games only 2 are against teams that made the playoffs next year (Hawks and Clippers)

« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2017, 02:46:54 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Cavs will have a chance to really improve their record in the next few weeks. Of their next 10 games only 2 are against teams that made the playoffs next year (Hawks and Clippers)

Wow - very impressed with your ability to see into the future!  ;D

All kidding aside, I agree with you - this should be a great opportunity for the Cavs to right the ship. I've enjoyed the ride so far, though - especially after how the first game of the season went.

« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2017, 03:02:09 PM »

Offline mysteryMrE

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 14

While odds are this statement is true, one could also argue that the Cavs have played WORSE vs the cellar dwellers of the league this season.

« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2017, 10:51:21 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

While odds are this statement is true, one could also argue that the Cavs have played WORSE vs the cellar dwellers of the league this season.

i know right? good let the cavs keep losing!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1391
Latest from Cleveland over the weekend:

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/929537963914092544

« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Latest from Cleveland over the weekend:

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/929537963914092544
wow

What a leader

I'm so glad Irving had the guts to leave him and call him on his bs

Edit:TP for the link
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2017, 08:13:35 AM »

Offline Green-18

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Anyone check out the highlights of the game last night?  I'm not going to read into things too much but IT was going crazy on the bench.  I think his comeback is going to be the emotional spark that they need in order to make a run. 

This first month is an example of the Celtics at their best and Cavs at their worst.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle and I still believe the Cavs are going to be an insanely difficult team to dethrone when the playoffs arrive. 

« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »

• Dennis Johnson
Anyone check out the highlights of the game last night?  I'm not going to read into things too much but IT was going crazy on the bench.  I think his comeback is going to be the emotional spark that they need in order to make a run. 

This first month is an example of the Celtics at their best and Cavs at their worst.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle and I still believe the Cavs are going to be an insanely difficult team to dethrone when the playoffs arrive. 

the knicks blew that game. had lead with 2 minutes left.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2017, 10:10:50 AM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544

not only that they were up huge at the start of the 4th quarter and pretty much all of the second half. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2017, 10:17:59 AM »

Offline Green-18

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130

I absolutely agree.  I'm pointing out the fact that sometimes these types of emotional wins can get a team back on track.  I think the eventual return of IT will spark the Cavs as they head into the playoffs.  Their defense will never be consistent but the lack of effort wont be as big of an issue as it appears.  Cleveland has no chance to win a title IMO but they are going to be a 7 game out for any team that has a chance in the East.

« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2017, 10:31:29 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

not only that they were up huge at the start of the 4th quarter and pretty much all of the second half. 

yeah cavs do not impress me at all right now. They are still the team we have to beat to get to the finals but they look beatable this year.  Not scared at all. Bring them on! celtics will get better as year goes on as chemistry and continuity improve over time. People saying we have seen the best from celtics is silly IMO. as if we have played great and are about to fall off a a cliff.  Just wait until everybody is hitting on all cylinders.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2017, 10:34:44 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

I absolutely agree.  I'm pointing out the fact that sometimes these types of emotional wins can get a team back on track.  I think the eventual return of IT will spark the Cavs as they head into the playoffs.  Their defense will never be consistent but the lack of effort wont be as big of an issue as it appears.  Cleveland has no chance to win a title IMO but they are going to be a 7 game out for any team that has a chance in the East.

well, let's hope they implode before playoffs even get here.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2017, 10:39:53 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

yeah cavs do not impress me at all right now. They are still the team we have to beat to get to the finals but they look beatable this year.  Not scared at all. Bring them on! celtics will get better as year goes on as chemistry and continuity improve over time. People saying we have seen the best from celtics is silly IMO. as if we have played great and are about to fall off a a cliff.  Just wait until everybody is hitting on all cylinders.
words of wisdom that have always held true from Ric Flair:

"To be the man you've gotta beat the man"   WOOOO!!

we're not the kings of the East until we kick Lebron in the teeth in the playoffs when it counts.  enjoying the ride until that day comes but as we saw last year, regular season records and playoff seeding don't matter if you can't beat the other team in the playoffs.

« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2017, 12:43:23 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

words of wisdom that have always held true from Ric Flair:

"To be the man you've gotta beat the man"   WOOOO!!

we're not the kings of the East until we kick Lebron in the teeth in the playoffs when it counts.  enjoying the ride until that day comes but as we saw last year, regular season records and playoff seeding don't matter if you can't beat the other team in the playoffs.

and from a guy like me who always uses my ric flair GIFS on game threads I agree 100%!
LET'S GO CELTICS!