Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 326378 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #465 on: May 31, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Parsons is fine folks. Even if he weren't no need to offer TWO WHOLE SECOND ROUNDERS!

Oooohhhh.....How did you turn that down eja? After all....he might have had micro fracture surgery. Your young borderline all star may be done playing NBA ball because he might have had micro surgery, which we now suspect, not because of what was reported initially or because of his time frame to return, but because he refused to answer a question.

Well....what can I say ladies. I like to live dangerously. I know two second rounders could be the difference between a championship and last place, but....I just don't believe in that

« Reply #466 on: May 31, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Parsons is fine folks. Even if he weren't no need to offer TWO WHOLE SECOND ROUNDERS!

Oooohhhh.....How did you turn that down eja? After all....he might have had micro fracture surgery. Your young borderline all star may be done playing NBA ball because he might have had micro surgery, which we now suspect, not because of what was reported initially or because of his time frame to return, but because he refused to answer a question.

Well....what can I say ladies. I like to live dangerously. I know two second rounders could be the difference between a championship and last place, but....I just don't believe in that

Heh... I'll message you privately eja.  I asked what you wanted.  I expressed my concern with the microfracture.  You refused to give me a price so I threw out #27 and #30 as an offer (NBA 1st rounders) gauging your interest.   Not bad for a guy who might never set foot on a basketball court again.  If someone outbids me, so be it.  I'm happy to act as the public leverage that gets you three late 1sts instead of two from a team more willing to take the risk.  No hard feelings.  Let's hug it out.   

« Reply #467 on: May 31, 2015, 07:44:34 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Heh... I'll message you privately eja.  I asked what you wanted.  I expressed my concern with the microfracture.  You refused to give me a price so I threw out #27 and #30 as an offer (NBA 1st rounders) gauging your interest.   Not bad for a guy who might never set foot on a basketball court again.  If someone outbids me, so be it.  I'm happy to act as the public leverage that gets you three late 1sts instead of two from a team more willing to take the risk.  No hard feelings.  Let's hug it out.   
Dr. Bellevue tells us Parsons might never return to an NBA court again! Because there is a suspicion that he might have had micro fracture surgery because he answered some questions weird, but says there's no doubt he beats the timeframe for micro fracture surgery. Despite the part where K Mart got micro frac to both knees and came back and the part where Oden got it like 3 times and came back. Wow.

No...don't pm. You are banish ed this week. 

« Reply #468 on: May 31, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Banish me 5-6 weeks and if Parsons is back to playing basketball, I'll throw in Steve Novak. 

You put him on the block.  It's my duty as a fake GM to do my due diligence and reach out.  If someone refuses to tell me what they want, I'm forced to set my own market value.    I have lots of youth/picks.  During my banishment, feel free to send me an offer and I'll let you know if I can do it. 

« Reply #469 on: May 31, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

« Reply #470 on: May 31, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

« Reply #471 on: May 31, 2015, 07:53:27 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Oh man. I was gonna get the 36th pick if Parsons was playing ball in 6 weeks. Now it's Novak. How confident we are.

« Reply #472 on: May 31, 2015, 07:54:28 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
This expresses my sadness, depression and aloneness after my 1 week banishment by eja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEYMGL0ZtA

https://youtu.be/BcERe5pd8yI

« Reply #473 on: May 31, 2015, 08:32:24 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
THe rondo2287's are out Of the bidding for Marc gasol
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #474 on: June 01, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
I'm trapped on the acella on my way to jersey.  If you wanna talk trade hit me up.  Picks 12+16 are available
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #475 on: June 01, 2015, 11:07:14 AM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
After failing miserably in some trade talks involving big name players, I'd like to see if anyone else is interested in a smaller deal that might help each of us.

hit me up if you have interest in any of:

Brandan Wright
CJ Miles
Jose Calderon
Langston Galloway
#38 pick
2016 #1 pick

FWIW, all these guys were all 20+ ppg guys in this league last year.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:32:53 AM by Gainesville Celtic »
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #476 on: June 01, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
Available:

Trevor Ariza - averaged 29 per game this year.
Iman Shumpert - averaged 19.4 per game this year.  I probably like him more than most - so I doubt anything happens here --- His postseason numbers sort of seem like what I expect from him [10 ppg, 5.5 reb, 1 blk, 1 steal.]  Still only 24.
Luol Deng - averaged 27.3 per game this year.
JJ Hickson - averaged 19.5 per game this year. [average per minute production of over 1 per minute. he just needs a change of scenery to get back to being a 30 ppg guy. Only 26.]
Mo Williams  averaged 28 per game this year.
Alexey Shved - Whatever Bellevue has previously said about him, repeat here.

I'd like to bundle/package multiple assets for a single, improved asset (Ariza and Deng for a 40ppg guy?  Hickson and Mo for a 34 ppg guy?  Someone plus 10? someone plus 10 and 19?  10 and 19?).  Whether that improved asset is a player or a better pick, that is my goal.

« Reply #477 on: June 01, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
Roy Hibbert is on the block. A huge, 28 year old center with legit low post moves and great defense. Coming off a rough year, but is training in jiu-jitsu with the legendary Gracie family to get tougher and in top shape for a huge year next year:

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/pacers-center-roy-hibbert-trains-in-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-at-legendary-gracie-family-academy-052615

and he looks ready:

« Reply #478 on: June 01, 2015, 04:16:40 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
TP. I wouldn't mind if the celtics traded for jiu-jitsu Hibbert

« Reply #479 on: June 01, 2015, 06:13:25 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

I am shocked - shocked! - that LarBrd33 would lowball you like that. Very much unlike him.
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com