Author Topic: Bail Me Out / Tickets for Next Sunday's preseason games  (Read 2530 times)

Bail Me Out / Tickets for Next Sunday's preseason games
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
OK, so don't know if this is against Celtics Blog rules, so accept my apologies if it is.

But....

When tickets went on sale I mistakenly purchased 4 loge seats (section 8, row 20) to next Sunday's preseason game (against the nets). I work Sundays, and I can't really afford to spend that kind of money on preseason tickets anyhow.

They're 60 dollar seats, I'm just looking to make some of my money back, say, 30 dollars a seat. I'd sell them all together, in pairs, whatever. Again, I'm just trying to make some of the money back.

Re: Bail Me Out / Tickets for Next Sunday's preseason games
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
OK, so don't know if this is against Celtics Blog rules, so accept my apologies if it is.

But....

When tickets went on sale I mistakenly purchased 4 loge seats (section 8, row 20) to next Sunday's preseason game (against the nets). I work Sundays, and I can't really afford to spend that kind of money on preseason tickets anyhow.

They're 60 dollar seats, I'm just looking to make some of my money back, say, 30 dollars a seat. I'd sell them all together, in pairs, whatever. Again, I'm just trying to make some of the money back.

Yes, this is indeed against our policy.  CelticsBlog is not a ticket broker and not responsible for sales of StartOrien's tickets.  This thread will be lock, but feel free to email or PM StartOrien for details.  Good luck. - Redz
Yup