Author Topic: Hey Whats Up Doc? (motivating the big three)  (Read 2169 times)

Hey Whats Up Doc? (motivating the big three)
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »

Offline CT34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Doc Rivers this one is for you brother.  I've been on here the last day and a half coming to your defense.  I have created thread about how the Small Three has to step-up and how the players have to make plays.  I've put it all the players because I think the NBA is a players league. 

However you can play your part too Doc.  We all know that your not a great X's and O's coach.  We know your not going to play Eddie House and Tony Allen.  We know your not going to call time-outs when it looks like the team really needs one.  We know all of those things.  There just one thing that you can do for me Doc just one thing. 

I would like for you to have a meeting with only Kevin, Paul and Ray.  I would like for you to tell them that their teammate and you Doc depend on them.  Now is the time to make a name for themselves other then All-Star.  Now is the time for each of them to step their game up to another level in order for them to become champions. Champions don't allow other teams to come into their building and beat them.  Champions leads by words and deeds.  What I need from you guys tonight and the rest of the way is for you to give me your very best.  That doesn't mean shoot the ball everytime you get it.

Paul I want you to be that all-around player you have been all season long. Kevin I want you to be the very best Kevin Garnett you can be.  Ray I want you to stop letting Wally look like he's the all-star.  Picture it's Kobe Bryant guarding you. Picture it's Kobe Bryant your guarding.  Play like you have something to prove.  The ball is in your court now.  So I'm not going to address the team tonight YOU guys will. As team leaders and spokemens I think now is the time for you to talk to your teammates before the game. 

Thanks for your time, it's been a fun ride lets make sure it doesn't end until we are crown champions.   
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:03:10 PM by CT34 »