Author Topic: We're going to win Game 5  (Read 6300 times)

Re: We're going to win Game 5
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
We're going to lose this game..... it's going to be a close game throughout and we'll lose it at the end..... and since we can't win on the road, we'll be losing this series in 6......

In the offseason, all the C's will be searching for their manhood since they all lost it in the Atlanta series

Negative Nelly, is that you? ;)

Yup

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
I wonder if LeBaby is going to bring LeMommy along?
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
were winning game 5 and 6.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
were winning game 5 and 6.

Amen.

Win at home tonight and win in CLE Friday.

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
We are winning this game tonight with a surprise 20 plus point performance from Ray Allen and no, Wally will not get more points for the cavs

Game 6 will be our closest and hopefully most memorable game of the playoffs...hopefully we can squeak it out in the end

If Game 7, we continue our home winning streak...win at home..win the title...who said it should be easy to knock off the finals losers from last year..it isn't and shouldn't be and will ultimately build some more character for our team

God, is it tip off time yet! I am useless today!!

and Please, Celtics fans try not to bring back the loser mentality pre Redsox 2004 when with every little thing that goes wrong, the world is falling..it isn't and these are the Celtics, we do not have a history of choking in the playoffs....

and for all Fans at the game tonight...crank it up big time and do not let up with the noise!

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Its good to have reasonable expectations for this team.  If we steamrolled Atlanta and then faced a brick wall against the Cavs, everyone would be freaking out even more than they already are.   Our team is good. They are a contender.  There are no promises that they will win a title.   You should not just flat out expect a title.  We are in a good position and we should win game 5.  The Hornets were in the same position and so are the Lakers.  Thing of those old Celtics teams in the 80s.  They were remarkable, but it wasn't like they won every game.  I remember those Bird teams going 7 games against Philly... 7 games against the Knicks...7 games against the Lakers.  Our last team to make the finals went 7 games against the Bucks and Pistons before meeting LA.   It's what makes the team memorable.  They just gotta close it out so we remember these battles and watch the key games years from now on NBATV.

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
C's win tonight. The bench is always better at home. I would love to see Ray Allen or Pierce go off for 22+ tonight.

...and this thing is going to 7.