Celtics Basketball > Game Threads

Hurricane Michael...FLCeltsFan affected (Please contribute to GoFundMe)

(1/13) > >>

FLCeltsFan:
Hi Celtics family.  First of all I have to say that God is good.  We took a direct hit from Hurricane Michael and my family is all ok.  The house is another story.

Trees came through the roof on both came through the roof on both ends of the house.  Trees are blocking the road in and out so we have to walk to get in or out.  No electric or water but we have food and bottled water that will hopefully last until they can cut their way in here. 

We have a generator but gas will be a problem unless we can get out.  I have no cell service but my son loaned me his so I could let you all know I'm safe. 

Unfortunately, I will be without power for several weeks at the least.  It looks like a war zone and 95% of power polls are down and with the damage to the house it will be awhile.  I'm so sorry but I won't be able to do game threads for awhile.  But I'll be cheering for my Celtics even though I won't be able to follow them for awhile. 

I probably won't be able to check back for awhile but I am thinking of you all. 

nickagneta:
Heartbreaking, FLCF. My thoughts, best wishes and prayers, and I think the rest of the board will agree with me, as well as the thoughts, best wishes and the prayers of everyone here at CelticsStrong are with you. Don't worry about the game threads, they are completely unimportant as compared to what you will be going through over the next several weeks and months.

You take care. We all love you here.

As an aside, I will take over the setup of game threads. They won't be FLCF good, but I will try my best.

Donoghus:
Hang in there, FL.  I'm so sorry.

Roy H.:
I’m glad to hear that you and your family are physically safe. 

I’m very sorry about your home.  It’s kind and generous of you to think of us here, but please don’t spend another thought on the game threads.

Let us know how we can assist you.

rocknrollforyoursoul:

--- Quote from: nickagneta on October 14, 2018, 04:50:51 PM ---Heartbreaking, FLCF. My thoughts, best wishes and prayers, and I think the rest of the board will agree with me, as well as the thoughts, best wishes and the prayers of everyone here at CelticsStrong are with you. Don't worry about the game threads, they are completely unimportant as compared to what you will be going through over the next several weeks and months.

You take care. We all love you here.

As an aside, I will take over the setup of game threads. They won't be FLCF good, but I will try my best.

--- End quote ---

This is terrible news, and I hope things get better for you and your family soon. TPs to everyone here, especially to nick for stepping up to do the game threads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version