Author Topic: Picture in profile  (Read 14667 times)

Re: Picture in profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
It's finally working. YAY!  :)

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 11:02:14 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
mine still doesn't, and the pictures the right size. I know dark put up the same question, but can someone PM me with a fix?

I want his instead of highlander.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/media/63/thumb_eva_asuka034.jpg

i checked it meets all the guidelines ( i think) but i still get the error message.

EDIT: nm im an idiot, that ones 90x wide. ah well.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
my avatar still isnt working  >:(

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
i dont know if this is possible, but is the avatar guidelines set in stone now that were all SBnation members?

I mean 80x80 and no moving frames is kind of uninspiring.

Just be nice to have some moving avatars (3-8 frames even) and like say 100x100  so we can get a bit creative.

I mean, honestly, lakersground has better avatar's than us, can we really let that stand?  :D
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 01:31:55 AM »

Offline Mean Gerald Green

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 212
  • Cool Runnings
my avatar still isnt working  >:(

Same here

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:19:06 AM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 83
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
Yeah this  has been bugging me for weeks now, I'll attach to the comment what I am trying to put up. It's a picture of Pau Gasol. I've shrunk it down as much as I can and it still doesn't go up. Any advice? :( (the pic i'm talking about is the one that goes under the name when you post. ex Crownsy has a pic of an anime guy, or Truck Lewis has a pic of Reggie lewis.)
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:37:20 AM »

• Bill Walton
  • Cool Runnings
Yeah this  has been bugging me for weeks now, I'll attach to the comment what I am trying to put up. It's a picture of Pau Gasol. I've shrunk it down as much as I can and it still doesn't go up. Any advice? :( (the pic i'm talking about is the one that goes under the name when you post. ex Crownsy has a pic of an anime guy, or Truck Lewis has a pic of Reggie lewis.)

Yea, were talking about the same ones. I got the Bob Marley one up because it's in the musicians and actors folder that everyone can select.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:12 AM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
Finally got it.
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:44 AM »

• Bill Walton
  • Cool Runnings
Finally got it.

Nic,e did it just start working all of a sudden or did you do something different?

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 03:02:26 AM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
Finally got it.

Nic,e did it just start working all of a sudden or did you do something different?

Kept shrinking the image down in "paint" with resize/sketch. I got it around the 80x80 mark at first I think and posted that up first. I then made it a bit bigger and hoped it would go up and it worked. Best advice is when your shaping it up have a example pic from sum1 elses name to look at so you know how big or wide to make it. I looked at crownsy's the whole time when I was comparing sizes, since it looks like the biggest.
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:18 AM »

• Bill Walton
  • Cool Runnings
Finally got it.

Kept shrinking the image down in "paint" with resize/sketch. I got it around the 80x80 mark at first I think and posted that up first. I then made it a bit bigger and hoped it would go up and it worked. Best advice is when your shaping it up have a example pic from sum1 elses name to look at so you know how big or wide to make it. I looked at crownsy's the whole time when I was comparing sizes, since it looks like the biggest.

Good call man, thanks. Tp for the help.

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
Finally got it.

Anytime bud.
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!