Author Topic: Give Horford The Love Guys!  (Read 529 times)

Give Horford The Love Guys!
« on: April 25, 2018, 11:06:52 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
In all the talk about the refs, dirty plays by Bledsoe + Maker, the return of Smart, Ojeyele's defense and Rozier looking A LOT better, it honestly baffles me that not enough is mentioned about Horford.

Game 5: 22 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks!  :o

I mean, when the Greak Freak puts up similar numbers in a playoff game, the entire league and all fan bases rave about him, so why not Horford? Also, if Horford didn't miss some bunnies, he probably has like 28-30 points last night.

Guy has definitely exceeded my expectations going into the playoffs, and he is a big reason we're up 3-2 in this series despite missing all our stars + Theis + Smart (for first four games).

Horford is also averaging 18/9/3 in the playoffs so far, along with 2 blocks and 1 steal/game.

And the thing I love is, even when Horford is somewhat struggling, when it's a tight 1-or-2 possession game and Horford is given the ball behind the arc or even from the posts, his shot ALWAYS seems to be $$$  8)

It was yesterday as well. Up just 4, Bucks have the momentum, and Big Al comes through with a Big 3 that ultimately allows us to start pulling away again and seal the deal for good. Great stuff, "Average Al"!

Or should I say, Amazing Al  ;D
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Give Horford The Love Guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 11:12:17 AM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
TITO AGREES

LET'S GO CELTICS!