Author Topic: Simmons and Ford Mock Draft  (Read 6839 times)

Re: Simmons and Ford Mock Draft
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
There's 2 dominant prospects in the draft. One good prospect. One solid prospect. Then about 12 potential guys that could put this draft on either the best/worst drafts of All-Time lists depending on how they play out. Once you get past that you have a bunch of guys who can come in and contribute which is nice for the teams near the bottom of the draft.

I more or less agree, but out of curiosity, who are the good prospect and the solid prospect? (Personally, I'd say Mayo and Love.)

Re: Simmons and Ford Mock Draft
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 05:43:09 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
There's 2 dominant prospects in the draft. One good prospect. One solid prospect. Then about 12 potential guys that could put this draft on either the best/worst drafts of All-Time lists depending on how they play out. Once you get past that you have a bunch of guys who can come in and contribute which is nice for the teams near the bottom of the draft.

I more or less agree, but out of curiosity, who are the good prospect and the solid prospect? (Personally, I'd say Mayo and Love.)
Same guys but I have it reversed: Love = good prospect, and Mayo = solid prospect.