Author Topic: Perkin's Injury  (Read 804 times)

Perkin's Injury
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 447
I knwo there was another post on this but I'm still not clear what the extent of his injury was, if surgery is required and if he needs surgery or not, how long will he be out?

Is there any article that came out as to exactly what his prognosis is and what the time frame is?

If so, can someone link it here?

Thanks.

Re: Perkin's Injury
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 12:25:32 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 447
After thought...

As I havent' seen much information on it. If Perk is going to be out for alot of next season, perhpas the Celtics are keeping it quiet for now so they won't be tipping their hand as far as negotiations for a big man in free agancy or trades, or for the draft for that matter...

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
I haven't seen anything on it. He was supposed to get an MRI when they got back to Boston to know the details. I don't know if he he's had it yet.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
After thought...

As I havent' seen much information on it. If Perk is going to be out for alot of next season, perhpas the Celtics are keeping it quiet for now so they won't be tipping their hand as far as negotiations for a big man in free agancy or trades, or for the draft for that matter...

I think you are right on. There is no advantage for the Celtics to release information at this time.

We can probably assume for now that Perkins has a 6 month road ahead of him.