Author Topic: You Can't Have Scal!  (Read 3247 times)

Offline MattG12

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 997
  • PEACE

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
LOL  ;D. I understand Scal's agent wants to keep these planted rumors believable but he needs to do a little better than lottery bound division rivals to inflate Scal's value around the league.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
This fat pig still has the chance to play? This drives me nuts. Players like Powe who have to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to make $ after devastating injuries, and this hippo sits on the end of the bench with no talent sucking in 3 mil.

I would rather see Scal than Powe in a Celtics uniform next season.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

Re: You Can't Have Scal!
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »

Offline mafalda.vamos

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 6
no kidding
i thought he's our mascot.?
I don't even like basketball! Only God knows why I love Boston Celtics so much...

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
In America, all you have to do is throw some smoke......It is opposite land these days, wrong is right, weak is strong, no skills and 5 years of no improvement or production means you should be paid and resigned...he just needs another chance, no..more playing time...a lower hoop or something...bigger rim so that three might rattle in, then you'll see....! Maybe paint the corner so he will effectively also be "in the paint" more often....!

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
last guy on the bench can make him an assistant coach who someday will coach the c's
vet min. i'd do it, he's a good guy, smart, can help young guys and vets alike