Author Topic: KG commenting on Pierce, Celtics offseason  (Read 1753 times)

KG commenting on Pierce, Celtics offseason
« on: June 03, 2008, 01:47:29 AM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
“I get the pleasure of seeing him play every night, but they could have went a different way,” Garnett said. “I’m glad to see the organization stand behind a guy who has been able to give his all for them, for them to step up and actually give him some players and some help, so that he can reach his goals as a basketball player.

“When you’re a competitor, man, the one thing you want is a chance. They obviously went out and made the right deals. So my hat goes off to them.”

Geez.... you think he was maybe talking from experience a bit?  Little shot at Taylor/McHale maybe?

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

Re: KG commenting on Pierce, Celtics offseason
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 03:29:22 AM »

Offline LoveTheGreen88

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 1
Geez.... you think he was maybe talking from experience a bit?  Little shot at Taylor/McHale maybe?

oh for sure... words cant explain how happy i am for KG.
this season has been a dream, been waitin for this my whole life.

Re: KG commenting on Pierce, Celtics offseason
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:59:43 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
 ... and as happy as I am for KG, I'm even more so for Pierce. Both these guys have carried their respective cities and franchises for over a decade, and there are not two guys on this planet more deserving of a Championship. I'll be delirious if we win this thing, but more for Truth and Ticket than for myself. Go Celtics!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *