Poll

Which RFA you like to see Brooklyn offer a giant contract to?

Kelly Olynyk
1 (11.1%)
Otto Porter
3 (33.3%)
Nerlens Noel
1 (11.1%)
Andre Roberson
2 (22.2%)
Nikola Mirotic
0 (0%)
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Which RFA you like to see Brooklyn offer a giant contract to?  (Read 767 times)

Offline coffee425

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
With the max cap space that they have and no intention of playoff hopes for a while, Brooklyn has the ability to essentially lock up any restricted free agent. Either they'll overpay for an above average player or force a team to tighten their cap space even more.
Who would you like to see them go after?

Personally, i voted for Otto Porter. It would be great if Brooklyn can help Boston one more time and force the Wizards to commit to a large long-term deal with a good player that wont be an allstar anytime soon. Committing large salaries amongst Mahimi, Gortat, and Otto Porter for the foreseable future? YES PLEASE!

Second vote would've been for KCP, for similar EC team hate reasons

Third vote would've been Andre Roberson, so IT4 won't have to play defense when we play him in Brooklyn.. this is chess, not checkers
Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn't seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out. -John Wall on Brad Stevens

Re: Which RFA you like to see Brooklyn offer a giant contract to?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 02:36:20 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
idk KO could stretch the floor for them if they start him at center. They are just trying to get regular season wins and KO could do decent for them and open up lanes/paint by playing around the perimeter.