Author Topic: Does anyone listen to Eurobeat?  (Read 5229 times)

Does anyone listen to Eurobeat?
« on: January 25, 2019, 05:55:33 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
I'm pretty sure most of you guys have never heard of this, but I really like this genre ever since I first heard of it a couple of years ago, it's great to listen when you're doing stuff due to it being super catchy imo.

Link for info about the genre: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurobeat
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

Re: Does anyone listen to Eurobeat?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 08:16:23 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I used to during the whole Initial D craze

i haven't clicked your link yet but Dave Rodgers is one i'd recommend, and Leslie Parrish (i think was her name) who sang Heartbeat and Remember Me

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 09:26:20 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

i haven't clicked your link yet but Dave Rodgers is one i'd recommend, and Leslie Parrish (i think was her name) who sang Heartbeat and Remember Me
Haha same, I actually started to know Eurobeat after watching Initial D. And Dave Rodgers is awesome, dude has so many good tracks (such as the better version of Saturday Night Fever LOL), while Leslie Parrish is pretty good with tracks such as Killing My Love.  I've pretty much listened to all the D-Selection tracks from 1st to Final Stage I think, not that familiar with the Extra Stages and arcade tracks though.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas

Haha same, I actually started to know Eurobeat after watching Initial D. And Dave Rodgers is awesome, dude has so many good tracks (such as the better version of Saturday Night Fever LOL), while Leslie Parrish is pretty good with tracks such as Killing My Love.  I've pretty much listened to all the D-Selection tracks from 1st to Final Stage I think, not that familiar with the Extra Stages and arcade tracks though.

haha yea, I remember back in high school, i would go to GT in somerville just to play it and there were LONG lines to play it, you can just feel the eurobeat when you enter.

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 09:35:57 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

haha yea, I remember back in high school, i would go to GT in somerville just to play it and there were LONG lines to play it, you can just feel the eurobeat when you enter.
Haha that's cool, I just love the concept and look of a beat up AE86 beating everyone in touge racing lol.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 09:53:54 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas

Haha that's cool, I just love the concept and look of a beat up AE86 beating everyone in touge racing lol.

"o man, i'm late for work...turns on eurobeat...well looks like i'll be early"

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

haha that's so true
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 12:28:45 AM »

Offline GreenBaller

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 1

haha that's so true

EuroBeat ftw.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 01:58:01 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

haha that's so true

EuroBeat ftw.
Your first TP for having good taste!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 02:34:17 AM »

Offline maklin

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
almost... my guilty pleasure is 90s eurodance... and I have a huuuuuge collection. :D
and now that I popped in my earphones, I'm "high on a happy vibe"... :P
Disappointment is anger for wimps.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 02:51:42 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
almost... my guilty pleasure is 90s eurodance... and I have a huuuuuge collection. :D
and now that I popped in my earphones, I'm "high on a happy vibe"... :P
Eurodance is a nice genre as well!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 02:53:22 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
I do listen to Japanese eurobeats, mainly because of DDR.

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
With game one of our second round bout against the Bucks set to start, here's a Eurobeat track to support the Celtics! Initial D fans will definitely get the reference if they've watched the second stage of the anime lol.

https://youtu.be/_2n2cgp-tjA
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 01:17:35 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
Eurobeat track for game 2: https://youtu.be/3JG4MWMDUd8

Beat the Bucks!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA