Author Topic: Sheed for Lee for Felton  (Read 4563 times)

Re: Sheed for Lee for Felton
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
If the Knicks really want Felton won't they just sign him? Isn't he a restricted free agent. If Charlotte doesn't want to pay the luxury tax it seems that they have no interest in matching.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:51 AM »

Offline sk7326

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 24
Lee and Amare would be a terrible defensive fit - and a bad offensive one too.  Amare is a pretty competent center - yes there are matchup problems at times, but the matchup problems are double-sided (that's sort of what they count on).  But Lee and Amare dive to the bucket - the only way the offense works is if Amare is playing the high spot which is a waste of his versatility.

For Boston, Lee is a terrible fit because he is a horrendous defender.  Now to expect Perk level post defense is a fool's errand, but he can't even try.  And on offense he provides few complementary skills.  I'd rather sign Shaq for the midlevel for that.

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »

Offline youcanthandlethetruth113

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 153
David Lee is one of the most hard working big's in the league.

I was at a Knicks @ Raptors game this season and when the Raps were up 20+ points Lee was the only one continuing to grind it out. He only knows how to play one way and that is the proper way. He would be a tremendous asset to the C's and he doesn't demand Max money either.

If the Celtics can somehow land Shaq, I think a frontcourt of Shaq/Perk, KG/Lee/Baby would be the best in the league from both a physical and mental perspective.
"Perk is not an alley-oop guy" - Tommy Heinson - Feb 27th 2008 vs. Cleveland