Author Topic: start the rookie thread...see you in 3 years 2-ringed Giannis  (Read 1000 times)

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
I'm on board with the title-next-year mission....another banner would be so sweet, and seeing Horford get a ring is worth the attempt via AD with Kyrie.

If that attempt falls apart, I'm going to advocate the inconceivable--Starting a rookie!  Yes, hand him the starting job amongst a sea of vets.  There is no one else on the roster whose spot he'll be taking.  It is the positional void the Celtics now have.  Fill it up with .................

SEKOU DOUMBOUYA    

Let him play Brad!  Let his fellow vets police him.....Horford and Smart and Hayward will straighten out this young stud's understanding of the game.  Just throw him out there and he'll be ready by playoff time.

Rozier, Smart, Larkin
Brown, Smart, Thybulle
Tatum, Hayward, Ojeleye
Doumbouya, Horford, PJ Washington
Horford, Baynes, Williams

Let it fly!!  See you in 3 years Giannis with old man Horford off the bench and some new stud center with the Memphis pick....you will not get your 3rd ring this year Mr. Antetokounmpo!

Re: start the rookie thread...see you in 3 years 2-ringed Giannis
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 02:23:38 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I'm on board with the title-next-year mission....another banner would be so sweet, and seeing Horford get a ring is worth the attempt via AD with Kyrie.

If that attempt falls apart, I'm going to advocate the inconceivable--Starting a rookie!  Yes, hand him the starting job amongst a sea of vets.  There is no one else on the roster whose spot he'll be taking.  It is the positional void the Celtics now have.  Fill it up with .................

SEKOU DOUMBOUYA    

Let him play Brad!  Let his fellow vets police him.....Horford and Smart and Hayward will straighten out this young stud's understanding of the game.  Just throw him out there and he'll be ready by playoff time.

Rozier, Smart, Larkin
Brown, Smart, Thybulle
Tatum, Hayward, Ojeleye
Doumbouya, Horford, PJ Washington
Horford, Baynes, Williams

Let it fly!!  See you in 3 years Giannis with old man Horford off the bench and some new stud center with the Memphis pick....you will not get your 3rd ring this year Mr. Antetokounmpo!

Wouldn't mind, but I think he could be a riser closer to the draft

I wouldn't mind picking him, Hachimura or Fernando with one of the picks, if possible