Author Topic: no celtics your ideal top of the lottery  (Read 2763 times)

Re: no celtics your ideal top of the lottery
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 12:25:34 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I want to see the Knicks get good. I want them to get the #1 pick. They have been struggling for a long time and I find the league more fun when it's older teams / flagship teams are doing well. I want the Knicks back near the top of the league.

The Knicks will always be a dumpster fire, or perhaps at best a year or two away from becoming one again, so long as they have their current ownership and management.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 12:31:02 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
They can go screw: LA, Philly, NYK, Miami, Memphis

I’m hoping for Dallas, New Orleans and Charlotte.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I want to see the Knicks get good. I want them to get the #1 pick. They have been struggling for a long time and I find the league more fun when it's older teams / flagship teams are doing well. I want the Knicks back near the top of the league.

The Knicks will always be a dumpster fire, or perhaps at best a year or two away from becoming one again, so long as they have their current ownership and management.

Yeah, but if they get Zion and have cap space ... how can they not turn that into a very good basketball team?

Even a blind man can figure that one out.

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
I feel really confident that this draft with play out with Zion as the clear tier 1 with Morant and Barrett sharing the tier 2 for most teams.

As a fan of the NBA with those three being the top pick in the draft who other then the celtics do you want to see land the top 3 picks tonight?

My ideal

#1 New Orleans,
  I wouldn't hate to see them rewarded for the BS Davis put them through this season. By retaining Holiday and trading AD the Pelicans could put a decent cast around Zion for his rookie season.

#2 Suns
 They need a PG and Morant could be special. If they draft Morant I also hope they bring in a vet mentor type guard who can both back him up and play along side him.

#3 Memphis
 Might not be the best for the Cs pick next year but I like the idea of drafting Barrett to pair with JJJ. I would hope if this happens they actually keep Conely to provide leadership for their two young potential stars.
you were very close