Author Topic: Anyone see that 30 for 30 on the Miami Hurricanes last night?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I was watching it in between the Bruins.  Still hate the Canes.   I thought the show conveniently ignored the rampant cheating and law breaking that went on there and tried to make the case that the reason the whole country hated them was racism.   That's just me.  In the mean time at the exact same time there was a 30 for 30 on about the SMU team and they happily grilled them. I don't know why the double standard. Entertainment I guess.

Re: Anyone see that 30 for 30 on the Miami Hurricanes last night?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:33:14 AM »

Offline rickyfan3.0...

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 110
They all cheat dude... What difference does it make if it's rampant or not?

Canes RULE.

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »

Offline Brendan

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 72
because if you ask that team about cheating you will get labeled racist + it doesn't fit the narrative.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
They all cheat dude... What difference does it make if it's rampant or not?

Canes RULE.
The difference is that most of us when we get caught cheating we kinda look at the ground and kick the dirt a little and say "That's awful. We have to fix this"

The Canes cheat, run up the score 50 points, do a dance, blow smoke and run out the entrance, talk about how great they are and totally ignore when they got beat by a 5ft 9 quarterback that nobody wanted.